Main Menu

Hawthorn vs Geelong Preliminary Final

Started by Mr.Craig, September 13, 2013, 10:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

It all comes down to this...

Geelong might need to make a forced change.

kilbluff1985

So Freo vs Syd and Hawks vs Cats tough to pick

Rusty00

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 13, 2013, 10:20:54 PM
It all comes down to this...

Geelong might need to make a forced change.
They should have to make a forced change.

Nige

I think Freo will beat Sydney comfortably to make the Grand Final, but it's this match that is the interesting one. The Kennett Curse to continue?  :-X

henry

As much as I want him to miss, I think chappy should get off. His was much closer to when the player actually kicked it than buddy's, so maybe a careless rating there. A 125 point  penalty down to 93.75 and a reprimand with a guilty plee would be fair I think.

Dudge

Rusty00

Box Hill Hawks v Geelong in the VFL Grand Final this week as well  :)

Ricochet

Hawks should have this. Had the week off to freshen up and should win comfortably

Rusty00

Quote from: Ricochet on September 16, 2013, 10:32:40 AM
Hawks should have this. Had the week off to freshen up and should win comfortably
Every time someone says this it makes me more nervous and worried about the game  :-\

Ricochet

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 16, 2013, 10:35:04 AM
Every time someone says this it makes me more nervous and worried about the game  :-\
They'll be alright this time mate ;)

Rusty00

Quote from: Ricochet on September 16, 2013, 10:40:01 AM
Quote from: Rusty00 on September 16, 2013, 10:35:04 AM
They'll be alright this time mate ;)
If I only I could share your confidence.

kilbluff1985

Lol they said the same thing like the last 4 times they played at least bit Cats seem to get it done

Ricochet

henry

Quote from: Ricochet on September 16, 2013, 12:37:09 PM
Chappy has been offered a week
MRP may as well pick numbers out of a hat lol. I thought'd he get 1 down to a reprimand, but I guess getting the same as buddy could be kind of fair... but then there are others that are similar that either got off or got 3+.

I am happy that he's not playing, he has killed us in recent times. I'm going to the game, really looking forward to it and hopefully we get a win! Better time than any to break the curse and I will be very annoyed if we don;t win.

Rusty00

Quote from: henry on September 16, 2013, 06:38:08 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 16, 2013, 12:37:09 PM
Chappy has been offered a week
I am happy that he's not playing, he has killed us in recent times. I'm going to the game, really looking forward to it and hopefully we get a win! Better time than any to break the curse and I will be very annoyed if we don;t win.
Should be a great game to be at. It's times like this I'm jealous I don't live in Melbourne.