Main Menu

AFL Live 2 Discussion Thread

Started by Jay, September 11, 2013, 01:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Lol the fantasy draft feature is fun! Have built myself a dynasty 8) for some reason Luke Hodge went at pick 2... Managed to snare Danger at #3 :D

Master Q

Quote from: Jukes on September 12, 2013, 03:24:08 PM
Ok now I'm really mad.

97% of Vic EB Games are having a midnight launch. 100% in SA, Qld and NT, 95% in NSW. 70% in the ACT.

Out of the 44 EB Games stores in WA, TWO are having a midnight launch. One is over 1500km from Perth, the other over 1600km.

What is this business plan.
Is it out on Tuesday? Only reason why I'll go then is because I don't want to go and see they have no copies left  :-\

Noz

Quote from: Master Q on September 12, 2013, 08:35:31 PM
Quote from: Jukes on September 12, 2013, 03:24:08 PM
Ok now I'm really mad.

97% of Vic EB Games are having a midnight launch. 100% in SA, Qld and NT, 95% in NSW. 70% in the ACT.

Out of the 44 EB Games stores in WA, TWO are having a midnight launch. One is over 1500km from Perth, the other over 1600km.

What is this business plan.
Is it out on Tuesday? Only reason why I'll go then is because I don't want to go and see they have no copies left  :-\

Pre order it? 10 bucks and you get a guaranteed copy.

Jukes

Unless they've sold out on pre-orders :X I pre-ordered mine like 9 months ago haha

EDIT: Fourth of December last year haha, so more like 10 months :3 same day as pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite, could it be to perfect games on one receipt?

Vinny

Guys if you do not want to buy at full retail price, I highly recommend this site. Does all the pre-order versions with the extra stuff too.I have bought from here before :)

Here is FIFA 14 Preorder on the site: ($73+Free Shipping)
http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps3-games/fifa-14-includes-pre-order-4-fut-gold-packs-bonus-game-ps3

Same thing for GTA 5: ($70+Free Shipping)
http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps3-games/grand-theft-auto-gta-v-five-5-game-ps3---

Nige

Free shipping is nice... If only I had the money.  :(

kilbluff1985

GTA 5 Xbox 360 been leaked in the torrent world :-X

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 13, 2013, 02:22:12 PM
GTA 5 Xbox 360 been leaked in the torrent world :-X

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2013/09/10/fake_grand_theft_auto_v_torrent_download_packed_with_malware

I saw this earlier when looking at pre-order options. I want to get either the collectors or special edition, but neither JB or EB have an option to pre-order them

kilbluff1985

Not sure about that fake one but I know it's been leaked people been playing posting pics and gameplay

And my torrent site doesn't allow fake torrents

And that article was made on the 9th the real torrent was leaked at like lunch time today

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 13, 2013, 07:28:54 PM
Not sure about that fake one but I know it's been leaked people been playing posting pics and gameplay

And that article was made on the 9th the real torrent was leaked at like lunch time today

The leaks have been coming from a guy on reddit. He has a copy of the game and has been posting videos, he has also had his account banned permanently by Microsoft. 

kilbluff1985

Yeah I know he should have stayed offline

Master Q

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 13, 2013, 07:28:54 PM

Yeah I saw it's on top torrents now...

EZA100

Quote from: GoLions16 on September 12, 2013, 08:10:10 PM
WouldNotBuy/10

Gonna get The Last of Us when I finish this semester of uni, hopefully it'll be nice and cheap :)
You'll love it mate, quality game.

Jukes

How can you torrent games for ps3/360?

Not going to be torrenting nor watching any streams/vids from gta 5 apart from the Rockstar released ones, would prefer to wait until Tuesday and actually get my hands on it.

The last of us is good but overrated. Fallout is significantly better as a post-apocalyptic game. Setting, characters and plot are great, but very limited freedom and not very good character customisation. I'd prefer Bioshock Infinite for GOTY

kilbluff1985

If your ps3 or Xbox360 is modded you can download games to put on them wouldn't know how though just know you can