Main Menu

AFL Live 2 Discussion Thread

Started by Jay, September 11, 2013, 01:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: PowerBug on September 11, 2013, 07:19:31 PM
This sounds exactly like the Wii game. I have that, it is funny, not fun. ;) Having a kick in from fullback with a 30kph breeze at your back on the Wii, it can nearly bounce it into my fwd 50. :O And now that JROO8 just posted that it's from Wicked Witch, yeah it'd be identical lol. Totally not worth it then.

BigAnt know what they are doing though. :)

Yeah its not too fun when you can dominate the hitout, grab the ball and instantly kick an 80m goal. Rinse and repeat, no fun!
The best part was when Judd randomly joined Essendon for Myers. lolwhut?

Mat0369

Quote from: stew42 on September 11, 2013, 02:01:49 PM
If only EA would take it...

If you have played any of the recent Madden or NBA games that EA have dished out, you might not say that....

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 11, 2013, 01:44:04 PM
oh god yes but i have to wait for PC release :'( the online gameplay looks awesome

There is no port to PC for V

Also no surprise this game is terrible, the first is one of the worst games I have played. I find it funny they found a way to make the crappy game play even worse.

Noz

Its like WW just took AFL 98 changed the names of the players added in the 2 new teams and upgraded to a better gaming console.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 11, 2013, 10:10:21 PM
\

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 11, 2013, 01:44:04 PM
oh god yes but i have to wait for PC release :'( the online gameplay looks awesome

There is no port to PC for V

what do you mean? i know i have to wait for a pc release but there will be one

EZA100

Eh. Pretty average decided to return it, plus with GTA and FIFA coming out won't be playing it.

BB67th

What's the soundtrack like in the new one? More than two songs this time?

Jay

Quote from: BB67th on September 12, 2013, 07:59:40 AM
What's the soundtrack like in the new one? More than two songs this time?
I think there are like 3 songs this time :P

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 12, 2013, 01:55:02 AM

As in Rockstar are only intending to release V on the current-gen consoles. That means no next-gen and no PC at this point.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 12, 2013, 01:03:49 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 12, 2013, 01:55:02 AM

As in Rockstar are only intending to release V on the current-gen consoles. That means no next-gen and no PC at this point.

i've heard different from a few people you got a link that not old?

Jukes

They'll release it on pc in 8-12 months. Just like every other GTA. From GTA 4, consoles got it in April, pc in December.

Rumours that it's not coming to pc, but it probably still will. Reason Rockstar might not dev to pc is that developing costs are high but sales/revenue is low because of a lot of pirating. Makes a lot more sense cash-wise to only produce console.

Jukes

Ok now I'm really mad.

97% of Vic EB Games are having a midnight launch. 100% in SA, Qld and NT, 95% in NSW. 70% in the ACT.

Out of the 44 EB Games stores in WA, TWO are having a midnight launch. One is over 1500km from Perth, the other over 1600km.

What is this business plan.

Nails

The fact that WA has EB Games is the amazing part.

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 12, 2013, 01:22:36 PM
i've heard different from a few people you got a link that not old?

Rockstar was looking for people to apply that specialize in PC ports, however the ad was taken down really quickly and as of right now, they don't actually employ anyone that can port GTA V to PC.

While there have been 'hints' to come out that there might be a PC release down the track, the last bit of concrete information to come out of Rockstar is that the game will be made just for PS3 and 360, meaning no next gen and PC releases.

If they didn't release a PC version, it would not be surprising as they did the same thing with Red Dead and only released console versions

Cicjose

Quote from: Jayman on September 11, 2013, 06:43:46 PM
Quote from: Noz on September 11, 2013, 06:38:43 PM
Just versed the Bulldogs and their fullback was none other than Libba.
Not as bad as Port having Wines as their ruckman...

there is an achievement in the first game to use the smallest player as your ruckman and win a hitout

Quote from: Jukes on September 12, 2013, 03:24:08 PM
Ok now I'm really mad.

97% of Vic EB Games are having a midnight launch. 100% in SA, Qld and NT, 95% in NSW. 70% in the ACT.

Out of the 44 EB Games stores in WA, TWO are having a midnight launch. One is over 1500km from Perth, the other over 1600km.

What is this business plan.

Its illegal to have midnight launches in Perth Jukes....  ::) how do you not know this....  ::) you need special permission from the state government to open at midnight its partly the reason Gametraders that was in the city was the first of them to close down

GoLions

WouldNotBuy/10

Gonna get The Last of Us when I finish this semester of uni, hopefully it'll be nice and cheap :)