Main Menu

Mark And Goal of the Year

Started by 13Brummy, September 10, 2013, 08:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

#THEHOFF

Give it to him. That goal was out of this world!

Holz

The walker goal was much better than the  ablett one.

Elliot one was close a second.

Schultz walker.

Ablett will win as its ablett

Jay

The Hoff's goal was one of the best I've ever seen. Its a tragedy that it can't be goal of the year because that was flowering amazing.

Ricochet

Jay

Dudge

Quote from: Jayman on September 15, 2013, 10:33:05 PM
The Hoff's goal was one of the best I've ever seen. Its a tragedy that it can't be goal of the year because that was flowering amazing.

When I first saw it (8th or 9th can by then) I thought ,what a ars.y goal. Then watching it next morning, and to see he took a step to the left, and held it for a checky, I thought, what a great goal

Jay

Quote from: Dudge on September 16, 2013, 07:08:06 PM
Quote from: Jayman on September 15, 2013, 10:33:05 PM

When I first saw it (8th or 9th can by then) I thought ,what a ars.y goal. Then watching it next morning, and to see he took a step to the left, and held it for a checky, I thought, what a great goal
Yeah the best thing about it was that he 100% meant to do it, not gonna say it wasn't a fluke but he had a crack and pulled it off 8)

Dudge

tbagrocks

BB67th

When are the winners for this announced?

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on September 28, 2013, 12:42:28 PM
When are the winners for this announced?

They have been.

Buddy won Goal of the Year and Jamie Elliott won Mark of the year.

tor01doc

Vinny

Wow Schultz should have won mark of the year surely and Gaz for goal of the year.

But Westhoff! Too bad it was in the finals. That was a flowering ripper! 8)

roo boys!

Lance flowering overrated Franklin  >:(

On what planet is that better than Abletts!!!!