AF 2014 Profile: Sam Michael

Started by nrich102, September 08, 2013, 12:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Sam Michael - Brisbane Lions

D.O.B: 5/7/1993
Price: $130,000
Position: Everywhere (Should be B/R next year)
Games: 3
Average: 32
AFL Scores: 12, 23, 61

NEAFL Games: 15
NEAFL Average: 89
NEAFL Sores: Bye, 73, 32, 79, 111, 65, 117, bye, AFL, AFL, Bye, 101, 101, 89, 96, 86, 97, Bye, 48, 90, 60

Summary: In Michael's 3 games, he has played in most positions. He played defense in his first game and did, well, nothing. In his second game, he played forward, and again had little impact on the game. In his third game, he played on Podsiadly in defense, and was used as a second ruckman to Luenberger. He dominated in the first half, with 49 points.

Verdict: Sam Michael is my favorite player. But I dont think I can fit him in next year  :(  (If I can he WILL be in my team)

Richo's Predicted Average: 65-70

ADEZ

Yeah I like him, will never be a super star DTer but could score well and make money next year

nrich102

Quote from: ADEZ on September 08, 2013, 12:33:43 PM
Yeah I like him, will never be a super star DTer but could score well and make money next year
Someone agrees with me :) Happiest moment of my life :P

Spinking

Where is he likely to end up playing nrich? Is he a genuine ruck possibility as a back up to Leuy??

nrich102

Quote from: Spinking on September 08, 2013, 05:07:10 PM
Where is he likely to end up playing nrich? Is he a genuine ruck possibility as a back up to Leuy??
I think he is, but he'll play a majority of his time in defence, when he is in the team with Luey. Longer also wants to go home, so that improves his chances of games.

nrich102

Nige

His NEAFL scores are actually a lot better than I thought.

nrich102

Quote from: NigeyS on September 15, 2013, 03:55:30 PM
His NEAFL scores are actually a lot better than I thought.
When I was going through I was surprised as well. Think he plays everywhere, but he's having a quiet game today. He doesnt get many tackles though, only 1 or 2 a game.

strikes91

if staker runs off with his tail between his legs michael comes into team selection

Ricochet

Do you know what possie he was playing in the NEAFL nrich? Some of those scores are very decent.
If he is going to play a similar role in the AFL as he has there, he could be worth considering as a cash cow

nrich102

Quote from: Ricochet on September 16, 2013, 09:54:21 AM
Do you know what possie he was playing in the NEAFL nrich? Some of those scores are very decent.
If he is going to play a similar role in the AFL as he has there, he could be worth considering as a cash cow
I havent watched too much NEAFL tbh. He has got quite a few HO's, and has also kicked multiple goals on a few occasions. I think he will be a back up ruck so Luey can rest, and will play wherever hes needed at other times. Sorry if this isnt the answer you were looking for

Money

Do you think he has a chance of playing R1 Nrich with Trent West in the picture? Could be R3 for cash?

strikes91

Probably no chance now barring injuries

Luey
West
Martin
Michael

Toga

West & Martin are spuds so you never know. :P

I've heard a few Brisbane supporters say he could be a chance with his ability to play down back.

strikes91

Quote from: Toga on January 11, 2014, 10:08:14 AM
West & Martin are spuds so you never know. :P

I've heard a few Brisbane supporters say he could be a chance with his ability to play down back.

Michaels fairly gumby as well. if afl was a mirror he'd win a brownlow