Main Menu

star stable

Started by eagles929406, September 06, 2013, 10:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidou

Well I used the wild card today and have 5 runners in the caulfield. I already had Hawkspur and Fawkner and have added royal descent, silent achiever and dear demi.

This is my favoured option although I could have dandino instead but that will mean getting rid of puissacne de lune for a week. If I dont use the wildcard it would keep long john for the vic derby. A bit of a problem but maybe later in the week it will come together.

T Dog

Guelph out for a spell after winning again mid week..move him on.. ::)

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on October 18, 2013, 01:16:12 PM
Also move her on :P  Good luck if you had Fawkner, not everyday milers win the Cup

Dandino was the one, got to have him in, Dear Demi 3rd was my roughy ;D

fidou

Well luckily still up there and 113 overall. Could have been top 10 if I had of stuck to my guns as I had Dear Demi and sold Arabian Gold but realised he was running R3 and favourite. It won but Dear Demi picked up 375K for a 2nd in the Caulfield.

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2013, 06:14:02 PM
Quote from: T Dog on October 18, 2013, 01:16:12 PM
Also move her on :P  Good luck if you had Fawkner, not everyday milers win the Cup

Dandino was the one, got to have him in, Dear Demi 3rd was my roughy ;D

Brought in Fawkner when Lloyd Williams withdrew all his other runners. Had Dandino and Hawkspur as well.. ;D

T Dog

Atlantic Jewel...gawn... :'(

j959

so with that ... what's everyone's thoughts on the Cox??   :)

T Dog

looking at Masked Marvel as a roughie.. 8)

T Dog

Ranking 42 overall  :o  Cups Kings league ranking 34...how goods that?  ;D

Grazz

Quote from: fidou on September 21, 2013, 06:14:43 AM
I'm in played last year, not really a horses man but enjoy the star stable and went OK last year. Will enjoy some more tips from Tbag the Spring Carnival guru.

Greenmoon goes ok to mate, has a pretty handy all up bet going at the minute that I hope he can cash in on.

specky92

Mind giving us a rundown of what's going on here? from a brief squiz, it looks like some kind of horse betting fantasy but you bet on real horses, any further information would be appreciated, :)

fidou

Its star stable - start with 10 horses over the spring carnival with a stable worth a mill. You pick a jockey and trainer and just try and win as much prizemoney as possible.

fidou

Quote from: T Dog on October 26, 2013, 08:46:24 PM
Well done TDog picking up Shamus Award and puts you 42 overall. How many wildcards have you used. Tricky do you use it for the Melb Cup horses in the mckinnan or perhaps on the Vic Derby. I think I may keep for the cup but my mind may change.

T Dog

Quote from: fidou on October 29, 2013, 08:10:11 PM
Quote from: T Dog on October 26, 2013, 08:46:24 PM
Well done TDog picking up Shamus Award and puts you 42 overall. How many wildcards have you used. Tricky do you use it for the Melb Cup horses in the mckinnan or perhaps on the Vic Derby. I think I may keep for the cup but my mind may change.

Have used 1 fidou. Not sure when to use the second. Probably after Derby meeting. A lot of chances in the derby if you believe all the media coverage. Might just go with 2 horses that I can trade in. Have 4 or 5 on the cup list, just waiting on the final field to be announced Saturday night.

tbagrocks

Who you lads getting? Polanski and Lexus runner Araldo for me

No point jumping on any in the McK! Dear Demi perhaps but a bit late ;)  don't think she will win it!

My early cups tips, Araldo, Dear Demi, Dandino, Fiorente, big smokie for me is Super Cool  ;)