Main Menu

star stable

Started by eagles929406, September 06, 2013, 10:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles929406

It's up and running for the spring carnival anybody setting up a league?
i have one code is:  781925

main prize:A trip for two to the Kentucky Derby in May 2014 which shall include:

2 x Economy class return international airfares to Las Vegas leaving from the Winner's nearest capital city;
        2 x Return group transfers from Las Vegas airport to hotel;
        2 x First class accommodation in Las Vegas (2 nights) on a twin share basis
        2 x Economy internal domestic airfares to Lexington
        2 x First class accommodation in Lexington (5 nights) on a twin share basis
        2 x Coach transfers throughout as per itinerary;
        2 x Breakfast daily;
        2 x Morning Stud Farm tour of Lexington and visit to Kentucky Horse Park;
        2 x Full day tour of Lexington including a tour of one of Kentucky's famous bourbon distilleries;
        2 x Early morning trackwork and breakfasts at Keeneland Racecourse;
        2 x Reserved seating at Churchill Downs for the Kentucky Derby; and
        AUD $1,000 spending money.

* The trip comprising the Major Prize is only valid for adults (over the age of 18). The trip is for seven (7) nights.

eagles929406

and a weekly prize of $100 also ;)

tbagrocks

Cheers mate! Looking forward to it

Keep that code private for us ff players ;D

fidou

I'm in played last year, not really a horses man but enjoy the star stable and went OK last year. Will enjoy some more tips from Tbag the Spring Carnival guru.

T Dog

fidou

4 Races this week with the Turnbull, Epsom, Metro and the Flight worth a bit of money. I've picked 8 in these so far and have a couple for next weeks guineas. Not much of a look but you never know how it will all end up.

tbagrocks

Quote from: fidou on October 04, 2013, 07:03:51 PM
4 Races this week with the Turnbull, Epsom, Metro and the Flight worth a bit of money. I've picked 8 in these so far and have a couple for next weeks guineas. Not much of a look but you never know how it will all end up.
Tough to pick winners this week I recon, did back Strema last start though ;D

tbagrocks

Ok i'm in! I do like my stable name!

Tbags Nags  ;D

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 04, 2013, 08:44:32 PM

Tbags Nags  ;D

people say that..but i dont believe them... 8)..think about it.. ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on October 04, 2013, 09:40:55 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 04, 2013, 08:44:32 PM

Tbags Nags  ;D

people say that..but i dont believe them... 8)..think about it.. ;D
Nah my mum isn't here!

fidou

Looks like you had a good day Tbag getting over 800k just pipping me with about 750k. Just like to pat myself on the back as I looked at the lineups for about an hour on Thursday for the first time for 11 months since the last star stable. I think I will be found out though in the later stages of the comp.

tbagrocks

Quote from: fidou on October 05, 2013, 08:19:21 PM
Looks like you had a good day Tbag getting over 800k just pipping me with about 750k. Just like to pat myself on the back as I looked at the lineups for about an hour on Thursday for the first time for 11 months since the last star stable. I think I will be found out though in the later stages of the comp.
Had a great day I feel, 1500 not as high as I expected though with what I thought I had done :-\

Hwo had anyone other than Boban, Guelph? Anyone who had Happy Trails was tanking :P

T Dog

Round 2.....saving those wildcards?

fidou

Wow just had a look and bagged 3 winners yesterday. Atlantic Jewel, Solzhenitsyn and Long John. With McEvoy and Snowden its put me at 174 overall!!!

Now all I need to do is pick the Caulfield, Cox Plate, Melbourne Cup, Vic Derby, McKinnon, Emerites and Crown Oaks and I should be close to the trip to Vegas and the Kentucky Derby. I think I might use my first wildcard this week so I can have 5 runners in the Caulfield. what do you think?

tbagrocks

Nice!

Stupidly forgot to trade ::)  now I suck :P