AF 2014 Profile: Tom Rockliff

Started by nrich102, September 04, 2013, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shihan7

Lock if DPP, but if a pure mid, he is an upgrade target for me.

powersuperkents

If he retains his dpp status a definite lock, if he is a pure mid I'll wait until midway through the 2014 season. Too risky too start but could pay off handsomely especially now that Voss is gone

Vinny

If we had a guarantee him playing in the midfield every game, he is a top #5 mid in the comp.

Will consider starting him, but probably upgrade target.

strikes91

if he is mid only will be a good pod

Colliwobblers

think he goes back to mid only myself ablett and even swan spent as much if not more time than he did this season, but you never know with CD.

Still now Voss isn't coaching you can bet he will be played as a mid only and that makes him worth the spot in your mid i reckon.

Money

Is it crazy im considering taking Rocky out of my team, will not end up being the POD we all hoped for and all I can think about is the potential to be the prime targets for taggers....

strikes91

Quote from: Money on January 18, 2014, 09:19:46 PM
Is it crazy im considering taking Rocky out of my team, will not end up being the POD we all hoped for and all I can think about is the potential to be the prime targets for taggers....

It's been said a few times. Teams wont leave Rich alone. Almost guarantee he'll get the #1 tag every week and if there's a team with 2 taggers the 2nd will go to hanley to stop his run.

nrich102

Quote from: strikes91 on January 19, 2014, 12:24:34 AM
Quote from: Money on January 18, 2014, 09:19:46 PM

It's been said a few times. Teams wont leave Rich alone. Almost guarantee he'll get the #1 tag every week and if there's a team with 2 taggers the 2nd will go to hanley to stop his run.
Yeah, Rich is too good. A team would have about 3 taggers for Rocky to get tagged.

_wato

Absolute lock, no questions asked.

Toga

I want to fit him in but I don't think I can alongside Pendles, Beams, Cotchin, Murphy, Fyfe... Will be an upgrade target for me.

nrich102

Quote from: Toga on January 22, 2014, 01:47:37 PM
I want to fit him in but I don't think I can alongside Pendles, Beams, Cotchin, Murphy, Fyfe... Will be an upgrade target for me.
Fyfe? really?

Toga

Yeah, think he's in for a big season, and is a bit cheaper than Rocky. Of course I could swap them pretty easily but I think Fyfey is in for a big one.

You don't like him?

nrich102

Quote from: Toga on January 22, 2014, 02:22:34 PM
Yeah, think he's in for a big season, and is a bit cheaper than Rocky. Of course I could swap them pretty easily but I think Fyfey is in for a big one.

You don't like him?
Fyfe will be good, but dont think his DT will be great. SC pick.

Master Q

Very popular pick at this stage, but I can't find a good reason to squeeze him into my team.

strikes91

Quote from: Master Q on January 25, 2014, 11:38:53 PM
Very popular pick at this stage, but I can't find a good reason to squeeze him into my team.

Who do you have