Behinds 11
Tackles 33
Frees for 16
Frees against 13

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DT Stats v Opponent

After seeing a few people mention him for next season I thought I have a look at his numbers from this year.
equal 6th for Marks for Pies 2013
11th for total disposals for Pies 2013
10th for kicks for Pies 2013
11th for handballs for Pies for 2013

2014 Fan Planner Price $430,200

Kellogscrunchynut

Hopefully he can become more consistant, keep up that high ceiling and become a mainstay of my DT defence.

Mr.Craig

Jeez LF, are you going to leave anyone for the rest of us to do? :P

Seeds is on my shortlist which, ironically, is a very long list.

Jukes

Lock as a mid, even bigger lock as a back! Will average 90+ in 2014 imo. Gun for my dt and wxv :P

LF

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 04, 2013, 05:58:39 PM
Jeez LF, are you going to leave anyone for the rest of us to do? :P

Seeds is on my shortlist which, ironically, is a very long list.

Yeah MrC I'm just on holidays atm can't go anywhere :( and so thought I'd hammer some profiles out
Feel free to add anymore stats etc to the profiles and I'll add them to the top

Nige

Really like this guy a lot, if he gets DPP or becomes a defender, then he could be worth consideration. Not sure whether I'd have the guts to start him though.

henry

Yeah on my shortlist too, will be pretty expensive for a speculative pick though, if he had averaged 65-70 would certainly be on, not sure at that price though.

Colliwobblers

big part of the Pies future one to watch, owns one of the wings going fwd and will run on the ball at times also.

see what happens with the hawk import and harryo....  only two wings...

Ricochet

If he gets dpp he is locked it. Has a great ceiling and will only improve next year

pommyadam

Quote from: Jukes on September 04, 2013, 06:00:08 PM
Lock as a mid, even bigger lock as a back! Will average 90+ in 2014 imo. Gun for my dt and wxv :P

not sure i would
i'd lock him as a back definately, but considering he'd share the same bye as Swan/Pendles, then it's almost a no go from me as a pure mid, despite his big upside (and his poor games rd4, 5, 6, and 16 don't help either)

Adamant

Nah not for me. Not even as a defender.

eg6914

I have noticed that even though he is listed as a B/C on the fanplanner there are very few people with him in their teams. I am personally locking him in as my risky (POD atm) player in defence! Even if he flops there is Waters and Suckling able to be straight swapped if need be.

pommyadam

Quote from: eg6914 on October 30, 2013, 12:22:54 AM
I have noticed that even though he is listed as a B/C on the fanplanner there are very few people with him in their teams. I am personally locking him in as my risky (POD atm) player in defence! Even if he flops there is Waters and Suckling able to be straight swapped if need be.

personally, i don't think he's good enough to be a D2 (or Stanley in my case, McVeigh as D1), and Waters and Suckling look unbelieveably cheap for me (though maybe a sidetrade when Waters inevitably goes down)
note: stacking the DEFs after what happened last year (rd 6 anyone?)

eg6914

Quote from: pommyadam on October 30, 2013, 09:07:12 AM
personally, i don't think he's good enough to be a D2
He is priced below Hanley, Simpson, Birchall, Waters and Goddard. I don't think he should be anyones D2

Holz

not for me unless he has an amazing nab.

dont like paying that much for an unproven player.

if i was to take a punt it would be on hansen. 92 average in last 11 unsubbed games bit cheaper than seeds (72 average) and i think they will do something similar