Main Menu

Your best Freo starting line up

Started by greendayz, September 04, 2013, 07:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Vinny

Flower! Haha thanks Rico. Was wondering for BXVs.

valkorum

Quote from: Ricochet on November 03, 2013, 03:08:12 PM
Behind Sandi and ZClarke mate

I wouldn't be that quick to say this.  All 3 of them have a case to being one of the two ruckman chosen each week.

To start the season though it should be Sandi and Clarke as I suspect Griffin wont be right to go until mid way through the season.

Ricochet

I would be, if all three are fit. Sandi is a better tap ruckman and ZClarke offers more up forward than Griffen. They're the best combo. But depends how Sandi's body holds up

Vinny

So Griffin just plays in the 2s because he went down injured whilst in his prime, that's tough :-\

Ricochet

All depends on Sandi mate. Griff was only playing good footy because he got a shot when Sandi was down

Vinny

Yeah that's fair enough I guess, when Sandi retires. Will Griffin & Clarke be good enough? Or get games into Moller who is still quite raw?

Ricochet

Griff and Clarke are still a great combo and will go for a few more years before Moller is ready to go. Most Ruckman are AFL ready at 22-23-24ish. Moller is 20 next year

Vinny

elephants

No Neale love, whats wrong with y'all?

valkorum

Plenty of love for Cowboy Lachie Neale.... but who do you take out to fit him in?

elephants

Verrry tough.

I'm going to say Mzungu although I don't see it happening tbh.

valkorum

Mzungu can play def, mid and fw which RTB has done all year long.  He also played as a second tagger in a number of games as well. 

He is also one of the best endurance runners at the club.  With the limited interchange numbers next year he will be important

Honey Badger

This is what HS has for Freo's best starting lineup. Thoughts?

B: Michael Johnson, Zac Dawson, Lee Spurr
HB: Paul Duffield, Luke McPharlin, Garrick Ibbotson
C: Stephen Hill, David Mundy, Nat Fyfe
HF: Colin Sylvia, Chris Mayne, Hayden Ballantyne
F: Zac Clarke, Matthew Pavlich, Michael Walters
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Michael Barlow, Ryan Crowley

Int: Matt de Boer, Danyle Pearce, Tendai Mzungu, Lachie Neale

Ready to Fly: Anthony Morabito

No Clancee Pearce seems a bit odd to me?

Ricochet

I'm not sure ZClarke will be ready round 1 now and I would have CPearce over DPearce or Neale