Tackles 39
Hit outs 279
Frees for 14
Frees against 11

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DT Stats v Opponent

After a late start to season due to injuries Nic Nat sprung back into it with a bang.It didn't last long as his injuries took a toll on him again and he failed to complete the season bowing out in round 17 with back and groin problems more than likely OP.
It's hard to see how he would have gone this season having only played 11 games and he appeared to be hampered by injuries in most of them as well.But if he gets over everything I can see him being back to the form we know he is capable of.

Is he an option next season? Price will be a big factor in this.
Not for me personally I prefer him in SC tbh

2014 Fan Planner Price $420,400

Jukes

If he stays fit over the pre-season, a very good chance to be in both of my sides. Obviously has scoring potential, just has to be a bit more consistent. The DPP link will be very handy.

Lock for number 1 ruck in my worlds side :D

tbagrocks

Tbags Tips, Will be the most started Ruck in DT!

Ricochet

Locked in with HMac as my starting rucks if both can get through a solid preseason. I think 2014 might finally be the year where big Cox falls away and NicNat will stand up

pommyadam

I'll be following the NAB closely, but an element of Freo stands within here

Sandi/Griffin/Clarke all score well when they play separately, but have 2 of them in, and it's solid 70s (which i don't really want from a premo ruckman)

thinking the same may happen with Cox/NicNat (and arguably did, given Cox's drop off when NicNat was playing) - rd 7, 10, 15, 16, 17 are my prime examples (or 5 out of 10 games, discounting his first)

Colliwobblers

will never consider starting this guy as a ruck in DT, or a fwd for that matter, until i see a run of 90+ DT I just won't believe he can get there in DT elite status...

SC God - DT not so much - historically...

LF

Ricochet

He's been doing a lot of work with Todd Banfield

LF

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-12-07/softly-softly-for-nic-nat

NIC NAITANUI'S training loads will continue to be managed throughout the pre-season to ensure there is no repeat of his injury-plagued 2013.

Ongoing groin issues stemming from surgery in November last year troubled the Eagles' star ruckman throughout last season.

The 2012 All Australian missed the first five matches and managed just 11 games before prematurely ending his season after round 17.

West Coast football operations manager Craig Vozzo says Naitanui's return to full training will continue to be a slow process, to ensure he has no long-term problems.

"He's gradually building up. Again there's no rush with Nic," Vozzo told AFL.com.au.

"Let's try to get it right for the long-term, is the approach, and slowly but surely we are getting there.

truBLUE

I would love to get him but he just finds a way to burn me ,price is tempting  :)

LF

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-01-12/nic-nat-is-no1

DEAN Cox predicts teammate Nic Naitanui will be West Coast's number one ruckman if fully fit this season

Naitanui's 2013 campaign was severely hampered by injury, with groin issues restricting the athletic ruckman to just 11 games.

Cox, a six-time All Australian and a veteran of 273 matches, said he would take a back seat to Naitanui this season and spend more time up forward.

"Certainly if Nic is up and running and fully fit he is our No.1 ruckman," Cox told News Limited.

"But I have also certainly said throughout my career that whoever is in there on the ball at the time, has got to be known as the No.1."

He said that new interchange cap would require players to spend more time in different positions "and for myself and Nic or Scotty [Lycett] or Callum [Sinclair] that is spending time forward as well.

"I suppose that's back to 2011-12 where we spent chunks of games forward where we weren't rucking in the forward line."

Cox expected Naitanui to return to full training in time to feature in the Eagles' NAB Challenge matches, having recently increased his training.

"I think he will certainly be back into full training shortly," he said.

"His running loads are great and his body is pulling up really well from all the training programs so far and hopefully it just continues from that as we ramp it up.

"He's such an important part of our footy team to make sure that his work rate is really monitored throughout the year as well and that he can front up pain free."

Money

Goodness! There was a little period where he was a bit of a POD this year but that is out the window now...

pommyadam

pretty sure he's no longer DPP, and is just ruck only

LF

Quote from: pommyadam on January 12, 2014, 08:05:38 PM
pretty sure he's no longer DPP, and is just ruck only

Yeah we know that but I've done over 100 player profiles and it takes a lot of time to go back and edit them all :)