Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: ossie85 on September 10, 2013, 04:06:19 PM
Quote from: ADEZ on September 07, 2013, 03:14:03 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 06, 2013, 03:16:29 PM
would prob go after Dusty or Daisy?

Daisy wouldn't have a significant impact

An injury free Daisy would.

Watch the 2010 grand finals (both of them), and tell me that again with a straight face! An outside player like Daisy with speed, flair, skill and hard at the ball is just what Demons - and any team - need.
I detect a Collingwood supporter disappointed about Daisy leaving! :(

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on September 10, 2013, 04:16:47 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 10, 2013, 04:06:19 PM
Quote from: ADEZ on September 07, 2013, 03:14:03 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 06, 2013, 03:16:29 PM
would prob go after Dusty or Daisy?

Daisy wouldn't have a significant impact

An injury free Daisy would.

Watch the 2010 grand finals (both of them), and tell me that again with a straight face! An outside player like Daisy with speed, flair, skill and hard at the ball is just what Demons - and any team - need.
I detect a Collingwood supporter disappointed about Daisy leaving! :(

possibly but a fit daisy is a top 15 player in the comp. its a big if though if daisy didnt have the injury cloud over him daisy >>>>>> martin

Nige

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-03/dew-still-a-chance-for-dees

STUART Dew remains in the frame for Melbourne's senior assistant coaching position even though he is tied to the Sydney Swans until the end of 2014.

LF

Tim Gossage10 ‏@TimGossage 8m
Brett Kirk linked with Melbourne senior assistant role with Paul Roos but he still has 2 years remaining on his contract with Dockers.

SydneyRox

Quote from: luvfooty on October 03, 2013, 06:20:17 PM
Tim Gossage10 ‏@TimGossage 8m
Brett Kirk linked with Melbourne senior assistant role with Paul Roos but he still has 2 years remaining on his contract with Dockers.

Hope he doesnt get the job, would think he could take over from Horse when he retires.

T Dog

tbagrocks

Well, Mr Roos proving just how invaluable his appointment really was

Purple 77

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 17, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

:D

Big Mac

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 17, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

Worth every dollar.

Ricochet

I know the plan is to only keep him around for a couple of years but surely they need to throw extension offers at him. This guy has brought hardness, pride and competitiveness back to your club and its inspiring to see

Mailman the 2nd

I think he'll have done enough in his 2-3 years that the Demons could be coached by a somewhat less experienced senior coach than Roos.

He's turning the football club around but he might not want to be there for the entire long haul

MTTY

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 17, 2014, 06:20:27 PM
I think he'll have done enough in his 2-3 years that the Demons could be coached by a somewhat less experienced senior coach than Roos.

He's turning the football club around but he might not want to be there for the entire long haul

I actually think it may get to the point where he'll want to stay on until 'the job' is done. By that I mean winning a premiership.

Ricochet

When does his current contract end?

MTTY

Quote from: Ricochet on May 17, 2014, 06:30:05 PM
When does his current contract end?

Signed a two year deal, with an option for a third year extension. So either end of 2015 or 2016 at this stage.

Mat0369

The man is a genius in turning around the culture of a football club. Melbourne supporters bow down to the messiah.