Main Menu

Paul Roos 2014

Started by Big Mac, August 31, 2013, 03:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Rodney Eade pulls out of the run for Melbourne coach and three hours later Paul Roos says he's interested in coaching Melbourne. He says he's only a 50/50 chance but I think he will coach us next year. Will be great for the club in so many ways.

Nige

Mark Stevens just said on Channel 7 news that it's become a 90% chance.

Spite

During the Collingwood VFL final vs Port Melbourne, the commentators announced that Paul Roos as signed as coach for Melbourne football club and would confirm later in the game. They never confirmed.

nrich102

Why would be want to go to Melbourne instead of Brisbane?

Nige

Quote from: nrich102 on August 31, 2013, 07:50:30 PM

Bitter?

Must love a good challenge.

T Dog

kids at school

Big Mac

He said he didn't want to move to Brisbane. And Melbourne have a lot of money to offer.

kilbluff1985

I don't think he likes how they handled Voss's dismissal

Capper

Quote from: T Dog on August 31, 2013, 08:08:56 PM

kids at school
he has one kid in school either yr 11 or 12 atm. But he works for fox in Melbourne so it would fit

My Chumps

Regardless Meow, I think you'd rather have Roos at Melbourne than anyone else available right now.

Rusty00

Dean Laidley was fairly high up in the betting on Sportsbet  ???

Vinny

Roos to confirm by Tuesday whether he is going to coach unless Melbourne demands answer sooner also Roos has apparently demanded a 5 year deal instead of the current offer of three years given by Melbourne.

Capper

Quote from: vinny on September 03, 2013, 06:59:23 PM
Roos to confirm by Tuesday whether he is going to coach unless Melbourne demands answer sooner also Roos has apparently demanded a 5 year deal instead of the current offer of three years given by Melbourne.
His wife gets home this weekend and he needs to let Melbourne know by next Tuesday

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2013-09-03/roos-eightday-demon-deadline

Ricochet

Reports are it will be announced at 12pm today

Ricochet

3AW Football ‏@3AWisfootball 8m
CONFIRMED: @melbournefc has a new coach - PAUL ROOS. Two-year contract with the option of a third year.