Rate my sc team please

Started by Ltv123, March 08, 2010, 12:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ltv123

Hi What do you think of my team i would love some advice. thanks

Rowan1812

firstly greenwood is terrible. Natanui wont get much of the ball when cox plays. Franklin is out round 1. Pavlich isnt the same star as he used to be. Dangerfield wont get you enough high scores and rockliff should be on the field instead of rohan.

Ltv123

Rowan1812

No probs. get waters instead of greenwood. Get mitch banner instead of marabito. This should free up some cash. Get david hille or ottens for nat. get barry hall for dangerfield. J brown for pavlich. Gian for franklin.

Resch

Disagree with a couple of those comments.  Pav is a gun - one low score in a NAB game does not change my mind.

Greenwood could be OK.  I don't have him but he is not terrible by any means - some popularity there.

Dangerfield is very popular and could be anything.  Wouldn't jump off his bandwagon just yet.

Rest I agree with...

Rowan1812

I had greenwood last year and never got any good scores. He wont do anything for you. Waters is capable of good scored. Yeah maybe keep pavlich. Not sure on him. I dont see why everyone is on the dangerfield bandwagon. He didnt do anything last year so why all the hype?

Resch

Danger is a third year player so due for a "breakout" season.  Got a great writeup in the Prospectus too.

"He already looks like he belongs.  Guaranteed to rise in price with more time in midfield.  He is a gun"

Probably the reasons.

Rowan1812

Well what do you think about masten. This is his third season. Do you reckon this is his breakout year?

Ltv123

what do you guys think now? i did'nt want to get rid of dangerfield because i think he will be really good this year.

Rowan1812

looks great :) Good pick with gray. He will have a great year.

Resch

Quote from: Rowan1812 on March 08, 2010, 12:40:03 PM
Well what do you think about masten. This is his third season. Do you reckon this is his breakout year?

Could be - similar circumstances.  Although seen more as a DT prospect than SC due to his kicking efficiency (59% from prospectus).  Apart from rookies, breakout players are what everyone is trying to pick.

Resch

Quote from: Rowan1812 on March 08, 2010, 12:44:00 PM
looks great :) Good pick with gray. He will have a great year.

Agree - looks like another in the Dangerfield mould, although less upside but will make some money for you and allow an upgrade mid-season

Rowan1812

Who had a break out season last year?

Resch

Higgins had a breakout, although was 4th year had injury interupted 3rd year.  Vince is another one - although you could say the year prior too.  Only a handful of games in first 2 seasons though.  Others were Gray, Krakouer, Duffield, Harbrow, M Clarke.  All significantly improved after starting with a handful of games, then a decent numbers of games before a breakout season with majority of games played and increase in scoring.