Vent Your Spleen - The Day-to-Day Vent/Rant and Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, August 29, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Ringo

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/motorcyclist-fined-146-for-lifting-his-leg-off-footrest/story-fnihsrf2-1226797016499

For those that are not aware there has been a fair bit of commotion in Qld concerning Police Law enforcements etc against bikers.

These 2 really take the cake from the article:

1. A motor bike rider fined $145 for stretching his leg whilst riding - Offence taking leg of the pedal

2. A motorist fined for leaving his windows down more than 5cm in the Heat - Apparently you can be fined if you are more than 3 metres from the vehicles and it is not secured.  Offences can be Handbrake not on, Windows down more than 5cm unless there are other people in the car and this one if you have left the windows down with children in the car you can be booked if you have left keys in the ignition.

Might have to migrate to get out of what is vastly becoming a police state.

nrich102

Saw that this morning lol. There are no policemen in cairns, why? Coz all the voters are in the se!

Master Q

Justin Bieber

Monash also built a new building or a section in the Caulfield campus and miss spelled Economics ::). I don't know who they have to check for proper spelling and punctuation for these things...

Bill Manspeaker

flower flower flower flower flower

Karnivool and Dead Letter Circus are playing in Melbourne tonight and I had no idea.

flower flower flower flower flower

Nige

My Chumps

When every god damn concert you want to go to is 18+.

Flying Lotus, Laneway Festival, Earl Sweatshirt + Danny Brown + Run the Jewels for christs sake. I'm turning 18 like, 2 weeks after, come on! :(

Ringo

Already been on hold to Optus for 35 minutes.

SMS's from Optus to other Networks not getting sent. Tested Telstra with another family members phone and received the SMS but they did not receive the reply so fault with Optus trying to find out why.

And they talk about customer service and how good they are.

T Dog

People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours?
Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
>:(

I may have been just a bit cranky...but still... :-\

stew42

Grr, my laptop now overheats every time I play Fifa 13  >:(

tbagrocks

What was with flowering 7 not showing the Serena interview or any wrap up at all of little Ashy's great fight?

Anyway, only watching fox sports now, flower you 7 ::)

BB67th

Not much point I  those interviews, they never tell you anything interesting. Better that they show more tennis instead, which they did.

Windigo

Dog just ate/destroyed my PS3 headset.   :-[  :'(  :(  >:(

GoLions