Vent Your Spleen - The Day-to-Day Vent/Rant and Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, August 29, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Nige

Nige

Decides to start pouring not too long before I go to Uni... flowering brilliant.  >:(

stew42

Nige

I do have a rain jacket, but the hood doesn't stay on my head in the breeze.  :(

I'm praying it stops...

Vinny

So far in GTA V! I haven't had trouble finishing missions but now I'm to this flowering mission and I can't flowering best the damn thing no matter how hard I try... There is like 500 people to kill and I have a damn pistol. >:(

Nige

So, I left home, the rain stopped and sun came out and the weather was fine the whole bus ride, then as soon as I got to the station and on to the train, it bucketed down again. ;D 

Vinny

Nige

My tute started out with like 20ish people give or take, the number of people turning up to it has diminished over the weeks, at present, there are all of three of us here. :P

Genuinely hoping we can go home...

Nige

Quote from: NigeyS on September 26, 2013, 02:10:45 PM
My tute started out with like 20ish people give or take, the number of people turning up to it has diminished over the weeks, at present, there are all of three of us here. :P

A 4th person turned up, this is going ahead.  :(

GoLions

Quote from: NigeyS on September 26, 2013, 02:16:00 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 26, 2013, 02:10:45 PM

A 4th person turned up, this is going ahead.  :(
My software engineering unit has around 150 people in it. Yesterday the lecture started with 11 people, and finished with a grand total of 17.

Nige

Master Q

I am a complete idiot.

I pretty much keep my phone on silent all the time, so I've always thought that all videos on Instagram have no sound  ::)

Mr.Craig

Quote from: NigeyS on September 27, 2013, 09:26:49 AM
I think my electric blanket died.  :(

I used to use one heaps but after putting on around 10kgs in the last decade I don't even wear a top to bed any more.

So my advice, start eating loads of crap.

LF