Vent Your Spleen - The Day-to-Day Vent/Rant and Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, August 29, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 10, 2013, 10:38:08 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on September 10, 2013, 09:49:51 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 10, 2013, 09:40:30 PM
That reminds me of what friends and I started last week. So a friend had rope for his Education class last week, but left it back after he had to go home. We were sitting around in a crowded eating area at uni (like 4-5pm so when most people have gone home), and we end up getting into tieing each others hands together with the rope. This was in front, behind the back, with multiple ropes, we were just that bored. We end up racing each other to see who can get out of the knots first (random knots :P ). We also made quite a bit of noise and yesterday we ended up getting randoms coming into the group while we were doing it. We ended up tieing together a guy's hands and legs together and two other guys were carrying him around. Was hilarious, and who knew that training to kidnap will bring people together :-X.
Ahaha that's awesome. 10/10 would join in. Any chance you're at Monash, haha  :P
Yep ;). My friends usually hang at the Science Library, but when we do this stuff, usually in Campus centre :P. I feel sorry for the people who easedrop into our convos, yesterday we had a random guy who was listening in come and do a push up on one finger :o :o. Was random, like very random... After the tieing up of course haha.
Wait, really? Hahaha. Me and my friends are usually either playing pool, or hanging out in the I.T. building.
Which one is the science library? Only library I've ever been in is the Hargrave.

Justin Bieber

Yeah, Hargraves is the Science-Engineer library :P. Most of my friends in one of those degrees...

I sometimes go there, although nowadays usually at pool or Campus centre as well :P. Was at pool today and yesterday, so you may have seen me without knowing ;). Or I walk around campus randomly, I've explored like 80% of Clayton Campus :P.

GoLions

Nah, we were in the I.T. building today. Usually when we play pool, it's some time in between 10am and midday, usually on Mondays and Tuesdays. If you ever see 3 guys walking around in weird hats on a Monday, it's us. Because everyone knows Monday is hat day.

Justin Bieber

Dang, we usually play after like 2 so wouldn't see! Will keep that in mind if I ever see guys in crazy hats ;). Although, campus is big enough, others may be wearing crazy hats as well :P.

Nige

This is why I wanna be at Monash, seems a lot more fun than bloody ACU.  :(

KoopKicka

Nige

Nige

So my mate just casually texts me out of the blue to tell me that Jack Gunston and Luke Breust are chilling at Timezone at Chaddy.  :o :(

Justin Bieber

Timezone at Chaddy is pretty bad though :P. They must be REALLY bored...

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 11, 2013, 02:47:43 PM
Timezone itself is pretty bad, Galactic Circus at Crown is better.  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: NigeyS on September 11, 2013, 03:09:47 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 11, 2013, 02:47:43 PM
Timezone itself is pretty bad, Galactic Circus at Crown is better.  ;D
It use to be the bomb! This was like a decade ago though, we had one in Dandy Plaza which was awesome with alot of arcade games :D.

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 11, 2013, 01:23:44 AM
Dang, we usually play after like 2 so wouldn't see! Will keep that in mind if I ever see guys in crazy hats ;). Although, campus is big enough, others may be wearing crazy hats as well :P.
may have to get around this, just to kick your ass

it'll be minigolf all over again >:D

Nige

Quote from: pyronerd on September 11, 2013, 03:34:38 PM

Didn't you win bowling as well?  :P

Toga

Quote from: Jayman on September 10, 2013, 09:55:56 PM
Quote from: Toga on September 10, 2013, 09:37:51 PM
Quote from: Jayman on September 10, 2013, 04:43:01 PM
Put deep heat on my nuts today for a laugh... Fair to say that I wasn't laughing a minute into it... Excruciating! #DoNotRecommend

I've also been there, done that! :-X :P
Haha its not pleasant is it mate?

It does not tickle! :P

pyronerd

Quote from: NigeyS on September 11, 2013, 03:46:01 PM
Quote from: pyronerd on September 11, 2013, 03:34:38 PM

Didn't you win bowling as well?  :P
nah i think bunny won bowling