Vent Your Spleen - The Day-to-Day Vent/Rant and Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, August 29, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

No one can trump that....

It's just too badarse for the likes of us mere folk...  :P

Dudge

My missus did it to me,years ago, but by accident, well i hope it was by accident

Ringo

I copped a knee to the jewells playing football (I played hooker in Rugby league for those that know) many moons ago and my mother thought it would be a good idea to use deep heat to control bruising so I know exactly how you feel Jay. To be honest after the initial shock was not too bad.

My Chumps

Quote from: Ringo on September 10, 2013, 08:20:48 PM
I copped a knee to the groin playing football many moons ago and my mother thought it would be a good idea to use deep heat to control bruising so I know exactly how you feel Jay. To be honest after the initial shock was not too bad.
Hahahaha, damn man!

GoLions

I've done some stupid stuff. Let's see now...

In my 2011 I.T. exam, I got really bored, and kinda punched myself in the face for the lulz.

Then when I went to Phillip Island this year with some friends, I did at least 3 things:
1- Me and my friend were doing shooting actions while on stairs, then I pretended to die, so I lied down, starting sliding on my back down the stairs, but there was a section with a larger gap between stairs. MAY OR MAY NOT have given myself a concussion.

2- It was around 3am, and I decided to see if, while wearing my trackies, I could get my whole body inside. Long story short, I basically gave birth to myself.

3- I was wearing my friends giraffe onesie, and then I got my friends to duct tape my fingers closed on one hand, and duct tape my hand to a solo can on the other (to keep myself refreshed, as it was boiling inside the onesie). Also had my mouth duct taped, not sure why though...
After that, my friends glad wrapped me to a pillar outside, and I had to try and get out without help. So for those watching, a guy in a giraffe onesie, hands and mouth duct taped, and glad wrapped to a pillar. Got out in 7 mins, 32 seconds.

TL;DR I'm immature  :)

Vinny

Quote from: GoLions16 on September 10, 2013, 08:57:31 PM
I've done some stupid stuff. Let's see now...

In my 2011 I.T. exam, I got really bored, and kinda punched myself in the face for the lulz.

Then when I went to Phillip Island this year with some friends, I did at least 3 things:
1- Me and my friend were doing shooting actions while on stairs, then I pretended to die, so I lied down, starting sliding on my back down the stairs, but there was a section with a larger gap between stairs. MAY OR MAY NOT have given myself a concussion.

2- It was around 3am, and I decided to see if, while wearing my trackies, I could get my whole body inside. Long story short, I basically gave birth to myself.

3- I was wearing my friends giraffe onesie, and then I got my friends to duct tape my fingers closed on one hand, and duct tape my hand to a solo can on the other (to keep myself refreshed, as it was boiling inside the onesie). Also had my mouth duct taped, not sure why though...
After that, my friends glad wrapped me to a pillar outside, and I had to try and get out without help. So for those watching, a guy in a giraffe onesie, hands and mouth duct taped, and glad wrapped to a pillar. Got out in 7 mins, 32 seconds.

Gold. ;D

Nige

I don't know why, but that sounds kinda fun and I kinda feel compelled to give it a go for lulz and fun, sounds way better than rubbing deep heat on one's balls.  :o

Nige

I remember one time at a mate's party, we went 'raiding'. Basically just running around his neighbourhood with cap guns shooting as houses. This one night, it was pretty dark and we only had street lights and the light from some houses on the street and we ventured out. We never did it before, but one of the lads decided it would be funny to knock on some random's door. They went up, the rest of us waited around... then the home owner opened the door. They bolted and the rest of us ducked for cover. Me and a mate hid under/behind a bush/hedge/tree thingy. One of their neighbours came home and reverse into their garage and the lights shone on us and we thought we were goners. To add to that, the home owner of the house that was knocked on came out with their dog to find us. After she stepped out, we made our way and casually walked away as if we did nothing. While we were all running for it, one of our group took a wrong turn and got lost, so we had to go back and find him while trying to avoid crazy lady and her dog. But yeah, that was the last time we ever did that. Dem memories doe. 

Toga

Quote from: Jayman on September 10, 2013, 04:43:01 PM
Put deep heat on my nuts today for a laugh... Fair to say that I wasn't laughing a minute into it... Excruciating! #DoNotRecommend

I've also been there, done that! :-X :P

Justin Bieber

BAHAHAHA GoLions ;D ;D ;D. As with Vinny, that 2nd point made me laugh.

That reminds me of what friends and I started last week. So a friend had rope for his Education class last week, but left it back after he had to go home. We were sitting around in a crowded eating area at uni (like 4-5pm so when most people have gone home), and we end up getting into tieing each others hands together with the rope. This was in front, behind the back, with multiple ropes, we were just that bored. We end up racing each other to see who can get out of the knots first (random knots :P ). We also made quite a bit of noise and yesterday we ended up getting randoms coming into the group while we were doing it. We ended up tieing together a guy's hands and legs together and two other guys were carrying him around. Was hilarious, and who knew that training to kidnap will bring people together :-X.

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 10, 2013, 09:40:30 PM
That reminds me of what friends and I started last week. So a friend had rope for his Education class last week, but left it back after he had to go home. We were sitting around in a crowded eating area at uni (like 4-5pm so when most people have gone home), and we end up getting into tieing each others hands together with the rope. This was in front, behind the back, with multiple ropes, we were just that bored. We end up racing each other to see who can get out of the knots first (random knots :P ). We also made quite a bit of noise and yesterday we ended up getting randoms coming into the group while we were doing it. We ended up tieing together a guy's hands and legs together and two other guys were carrying him around. Was hilarious, and who knew that training to kidnap will bring people together :-X.
Ahaha that's awesome. 10/10 would join in. Any chance you're at Monash, haha  :P

Jay

Quote from: Toga on September 10, 2013, 09:37:51 PM
Quote from: Jayman on September 10, 2013, 04:43:01 PM
Put deep heat on my nuts today for a laugh... Fair to say that I wasn't laughing a minute into it... Excruciating! #DoNotRecommend

I've also been there, done that! :-X :P
Haha its not pleasant is it mate?

Master Q

Two of my friends did the deep heat challenge a few weeks ago.

Not gonna lie, was great watching them roll on the floor  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: GoLions16 on September 10, 2013, 09:49:51 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 10, 2013, 09:40:30 PM
Ahaha that's awesome. 10/10 would join in. Any chance you're at Monash, haha  :P
Yep ;). My friends usually hang at the Science Library, but when we do this stuff, usually in Campus centre :P. I feel sorry for the people who easedrop into our convos, yesterday we had a random guy who was listening in come and do a push up on one finger :o :o. Was random, like very random... After the tieing up of course haha.

Jay

Quote from: Master Q on September 10, 2013, 10:26:41 PM
Two of my friends did the deep heat challenge a few weeks ago.

Not gonna lie, was great watching them roll on the floor  :P
Haha it is rather entertaining seeing other people do it :P

Grow some balls, Q. Shoulda done it with them >:(