Vent Your Spleen - The Day-to-Day Vent/Rant and Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, August 29, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: specky92 on September 09, 2013, 10:09:22 PM
Quote from: vinny on September 09, 2013, 10:05:19 PM
Haha I don't know any players from that club.

But I've only seen about 75 minutes of EPL ever. #ManCityVsHullCity #YayaFirstGoalSeen.

I am actually leaning towards Aresnal or Liverpool. But I am not bandwagoning, actually like some of their players :-[
#Mesut

Get around Liverpool Vinny  8)

Holz

tbagrocks

People who stand and talk in doorways ::)

Anways, get around Oscar! ;D  Oh and I was a Chelsea fan before half of you were born so  :P

Jay

Put deep heat on my nuts today for a laugh... Fair to say that I wasn't laughing a minute into it... Excruciating! #DoNotRecommend

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on September 10, 2013, 04:43:01 PM
Put deep heat on my nuts today for a laugh... Fair to say that I wasn't laughing a minute into it... Excruciating! #DoNotRecommend
Fair to say not your finest moment ;D

Nige

lolwut.  :o

Ringo

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2013, 04:47:45 PM

I got dared :P Couldn't say no! It feels like your balls are actually on fire. Worst pain I have EVER been in. Feel free to give it a shot one time if you're ready to become a man ;D

Vinny

roo boys!

specky92

Jay

Quote from: roo boys! on September 10, 2013, 05:11:19 PM
Been there done that....not fun haha
Woo there is one other lad on FF :D :D :D you are a man mate!

I put it on and after like 10 seconds I was like "Oh yeah this isn't too bad at all" and then in a split second it hits! Was legit on the ground and could barely move... Worst bit is there is nothing you can do to ease the pain, just gotta cop it for ages! If any of you have just been kicked in the nuts, well its worse than that. Just put your nuts on a stove and there's the pain :P

Feels quite nice like an hour afterwards actually. Nice and fresh 8) bit of redness though haha.

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on September 10, 2013, 05:08:27 PM

I got dared :P Couldn't say no! It feels like your balls are actually on fire. Worst pain I have EVER been in. Feel free to give it a shot one time if you're ready to become a man ;D
I've done worse.  ;) :-X

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2013, 05:23:08 PM

Like what? I doubt it :P

I didn't think it was gonna be too bad before I did it. Can't really explain how bad it is.

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on September 10, 2013, 05:25:03 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 10, 2013, 05:23:08 PM

Like what? I doubt it :P

I didn't think it was gonna be too bad before I did it. Can't really explain how bad it is.
I thought the same in regards to what I did, dat regret doe.