Vent Your Spleen - The Day-to-Day Vent/Rant and Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, August 29, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

specky92

Quote from: T Dog on September 09, 2013, 07:43:32 PM
Quote from: specky92 on September 09, 2013, 07:31:56 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2013, 07:29:51 PM
I watched Pitch Perfect last night with the missus. Can. Not. Stop. Humming. Them. Songs!
There's a Mrs. Phants?!?!  :'(

Yep..her 1st name is Ellie.... ;D
Classic!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vinny

My Chumps

I watched Pitch Perfect last night with the missus. Can. Not. Stop. Humming. Them. Songs!

Classic T Dog  8)

All my friends who's teams are out of finals are all like 'Hawthorn are my second team, they always have been', and I'm like, flower off, you're only barracking for them because they're favourites you bandwagoners  >:(

elephants

Hahahaha very good 8)

Nige

Quote from: My Chumps on September 09, 2013, 08:08:11 PM
All my friends who's teams are out of finals are all like 'Hawthorn are my second team, they always have been', and I'm like, flower off, you're only barracking for them because they're favourites you bandwagoners  >:(

Jukes

Hawthorn are my second team

Second most hated team.

0.5 team champion points for guessing most hated...

elephants

Eagles Jukes haha. This is why I don't hate.

It's ok, I understand you.

My Chumps

WEST COAST  :P

Hawthorn are my most hated team. Collingwood second.

Nige

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2013, 09:29:15 PM
Eagles Jukes haha. This is why I don't hate.

It's ok, I understand you.
To be honest, this is basically the reason I hate Hawthorn :P

And because some people still maintain that they were the best team last year despite us beating them in the Grand Final, AND in Tassie buy 6 goals. People seem to rate Hawthorn based on potential rather than their actual performance, although I do admit that they are performing to their peak this year (so far - hello Geelong in the prelim).

Nige

I'm pretty cut about having to take a bus at like 7:30am tomorrow morning.  >:(

fidou

I've got four days off and I''m bored. I have things to do like tax and mowing the lawn but I can't give a stuff about them. So I'm just in the zone braindead.

elephants

Vinny

I hate bandwagoners.

I dislike Collingwood. Coach is a spastic. Travis Cloke plays for them. Pendles should be captain. Show some faith in Dids. Arch rivals. Everyone I know goes for them. So many bandwagoners.

Plus now I'm deciding which EPL team to follow, I don't wanna follow Chelsea, ManU, Aresnal, Liverpool because I don't want to be a bandwagoner. But who else is there ? ::)

specky92

Quote from: vinny on September 09, 2013, 09:53:08 PM
I hate bandwagoners.

I dislike Collingwood. Coach is a spastic. Travis Cloke plays for them. Pendles should be captain. Show some faith in Dids. Arch rivals. Everyone I know goes for them. So many bandwagoners.

Plus now I'm deciding which EPL team to follow, I don't wanna follow Chelsea, ManU, Aresnal, Liverpool because I don't want to be a bandwagoner. But who else is there ? ::)
#TeamMesut