Vent Your Spleen - The Day-to-Day Vent/Rant and Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, August 29, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Okay, so I'm procrastinating (as usual). So I thought I'd start this up. There's already one for School/Uni (so if you're gonna vent about that stuff, take it there). This is for all the other stuff, so whether it be work, relationships, just something really stupid or something annoying the shower out of you, the floor is yours. 

Mr.Craig

Nige

LF

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 29, 2013, 03:36:01 PM
Flowering weather.

This ^^^^
Nice and warm to bloody cold to rain ::) bring on summer
Otherwise I'm actually having a great week and will be even better tomorrow once I clock off at work I'll be on holidays for 2 weeks.

I could be on here yet venting starting on Friday night ;)

Nige

If I'm breaking the rules of my own thread, I sincerely apologise. However, I think this fits (might post it in the other thread too :P).

Took the day off Uni today (decided not to go for my 1 hour tutorial) because if I went I would have been out of the house for about four hours. I figured that I could instead stay home and do my assignment which is due tomorrow, assuming I could get it done in four hours and have the rest of the afternoon and evening to chill the flower out. Apparently the thinking/writing part of my brain took the day off too, still haven't got a single word typed up and it's 3:40pm.  ::)

LF

Quote from: NigeyS on August 29, 2013, 03:47:37 PM
If I'm breaking the rules of my own thread, I sincerely apologise. However, I think this fits (might post it in the other thread too :P).

Took the day off Uni today (decided not to go for my 1 hour tutorial) because if I went I would have been out of the house for about four hours. I figured that I could instead stay home and do my assignment which is due tomorrow, assuming I could get it done in four hours and have the rest of the afternoon and evening to chill the flower out. Apparently the thinking/writing part of my brain took the day off too, still haven't got a single word typed up and it's 3:40pm.  ::)

Lol and now your on FF that can't be helping you Nige

Nige

Quote from: luvfooty on August 29, 2013, 03:49:24 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on August 29, 2013, 03:47:37 PM

Lol and now your on FF that can't be helping you Nige
I was going to try and avoid the forum today, that happened with little to no success. I felt that if I can't do the essay, I may as well jump on here and vent about it.  :P ;D

Nige

Today I was annoyed by people walking too bloody slowly in front of me in the city.

pyronerd

Nige

Nige

elephants

I watched Pitch Perfect last night with the missus. Can. Not. Stop. Humming. Them. Songs!

specky92

Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2013, 07:29:51 PM
I watched Pitch Perfect last night with the missus. Can. Not. Stop. Humming. Them. Songs!
There's a Mrs. Phants?!?!  :'(

Vinny

T Dog

Quote from: specky92 on September 09, 2013, 07:31:56 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2013, 07:29:51 PM
There's a Mrs. Phants?!?!  :'(

Yep..her 1st name is Ellie.... ;D