Vent Your Spleen - The Day-to-Day Vent/Rant and Discussion Thread

Started by Nige, August 29, 2013, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: vinny on September 09, 2013, 09:53:08 PM
I hate bandwagoners.

I dislike Collingwood. Coach is a spastic. Travis Cloke plays for them. Pendles should be captain. Show some faith in Dids. Arch rivals. Everyone I know goes for them. So many bandwagoners.

Plus now I'm deciding which EPL team to follow, I don't wanna follow Chelsea, ManU, Aresnal, Liverpool because I don't want to be a bandwagoner. But who else is there ? ::)

Tottenham, always near the top but aren't a bandwagoner club.

I'm a man u fan by the way

elephants

Bill Manspeaker

I hate bandwagoners.

I dislike Collingwood. Coach is a spastic. Travis Cloke plays for them. Pendles should be captain. Show some faith in Dids. Arch rivals. Everyone I know goes for them. So many bandwagoners.

Plus now I'm deciding which EPL team to follow, I don't wanna follow Chelsea, ManU, Aresnal, Liverpool because I don't want to be a bandwagoner. But who else is there ? ::)

West Ham. i don't really like soccer, but if i did, they'd be my team. only cos of Green Street Hooligans. WEST HAM TILL I DIE ;D

Vinny

Haha I don't know any players from that club.

But I've only seen about 75 minutes of EPL ever. #ManCityVsHullCity #YayaFirstGoalSeen.

I am actually leaning towards Aresnal or Liverpool. But I am not bandwagoning, actually like some of their players :-[

specky92

Quote from: vinny on September 09, 2013, 10:05:19 PM
Haha I don't know any players from that club.

But I've only seen about 75 minutes of EPL ever. #ManCityVsHullCity #YayaFirstGoalSeen.

I am actually leaning towards Aresnal or Liverpool. But I am not bandwagoning, actually like some of their players :-[
#Mesut

Nige

I hate bandwagoners.

Get around Southampton.

Vinny

So many names...such little knowledge :-[

Might have to toss a coin!

Jay

Quote from: vinny on September 09, 2013, 10:23:57 PM

Pick the uniform that you like best :P

elephants

Haha Vin, at least you don't have Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus on a constant loop inside your brain :P

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on September 09, 2013, 10:25:39 PM
Quote from: vinny on September 09, 2013, 10:23:57 PM

Pick the uniform that you like best :P
If you want a team that's not one of the big names, but not a minnow team that could get relegated, jump on Swansea or Norwich.

Nige

So today I found out I've been singing the lyrics to Wake Me Up by Avicii wrong this whole time.  :-[ ::)

Vinny

Hahaha not a bad idea Jay!

HAHAHA wtf Ele?! How? :o

I couldn't name one player let alone the colour of the uniform. Tbh, the only teams I knew existed before FPL were

Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
ManU
ManCity
Everton
Aston Villa.

Justin Bieber

Aston Villa <3. Given, since Ashley Young left, have barely followed them :(.

Pitch Perfect was great! Loved it and watched it several times :D.

I don't like Hawks at all, besides Birchall. He's been one of my fav players for a long time :P. Bombers, Dogs, Port, Freo are the teams I follow in that order, so not a bandwagoner as liked Freo/port when they were crap ;D. Alot tend to be bandwagoners especially when their team leaves, go after the favourite, use to happen with Cats when they were dominating!

Nige

If you pick Everton, that wouldn't be too bad, plus Hawka and BoredSaint (iirc) would be your new best friends.  :P

Nige

Took food to Uni yesterday as I had a full day and figured that I would need it but never actually ate it until on the way home. Today I only had class from 9-12 and so I brought nothing but water. Now I'm hungry as and won't get home until 2pm since I have to make a stop on the way home. :( ::)