Ask Nrich -- Grand Final

Started by nrich102, August 26, 2013, 07:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Let me help you win your Grand Final. Ask Away :)

Also guys, if your interested in Finals DT, register your interest here

DTCoach

N.Roo vs B Harvey...

Is J Selwood a must have or would the likes of Boyd, S Selwood, Montagna be better value (in my case allowing me to get one of these plus riewoldt instead of harvey)

Thanks

PS in sure a lot would find it helpful for you to list what you see as the best possible team forth is week only, listing each line from most to least important. Could answer a lot of questions right there

powersuperkents

Quote from: DTCoach on August 26, 2013, 08:24:41 AM
N.Roo vs B Harvey...

Is J Selwood a must have or would the likes of Boyd, S Selwood, Montagna be better value (in my case allowing me to get one of these plus riewoldt instead of harvey)

Thanks

PS in sure a lot would find it helpful for you to list what you see as the best possible team forth is week only, listing each line from most to least important. Could answer a lot of questions right there
Exact same question for me here (add Griff). I'm thinking of dumping Cotchin to S Selwood but I'm still unsure on whether he is the best option or if Cotchin really is the best player to discard

BGK

Hey.

My midfield at the moment is Swan, Pendles, Beams, Ablett, Watson, Selwood, Barlow, Cotchin and Murphy

My opposition's POD are Griffen, Montagna and Stanton

I'm trading Murphy up to anyone, but I have my concerns about all players remaining.

Montagna - Crowley?
Griffen - McKenzie?
Scooter - Just worries me because he tags

Who would you bring in to my midfield?

Serial_T

Thanks NRich.

I'm in two grandys, and probably am the favourite in both. I have used one trade already (Stanton -> Jelwood) to negate both my opponents having him. I have $77,100 in the bank to spend for the second trade.

My two questions to you are:
1). What player represents the biggest weakness in my team? I'm leaning towards Roughie (I can upgrade him to anybody but Kreuzer & Lobbe). I could also play safe and upgrade Nicholls so I have a ruck EMG (can't afford the above two, plus Minson).
2). Which mid do I bench? Montagna with the Crowley tag?

My current team:
Goddard, Hibberd, Enright, Gibbs, Hanley, Murphy (Birchall, Clisby)
Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury, J Selwood, Barlow, Beams, Watson, Griffen (Montanga, Grigg)
Cox, Roughead (Nicholls, Osborn)
N Riewoldt, S Johnson, Bartel, Stokes, Martin, Rockliff (JJ Kennedy, Staker)

jamfrank

Is Cotchin going to play a big game this week? So the number one tagger for Essendon (Heath Hocking) is likely to be suspended, and it's a must win game for the Tiges to ensure they play a home final...is he the right guy to trade, or will he have a big one this week?

nrich102

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 26, 2013, 08:32:52 AM
Quote from: DTCoach on August 26, 2013, 08:24:41 AM
N.Roo vs B Harvey...

Thanks

Exact same question for me here (add Griff). I'm thinking of dumping Cotchin to S Selwood but I'm still unsure on whether he is the best option or if Cotchin really is the best player to discard
Jelwood and Griff are about equal. Jelwood probably just pips him. And Boomer over Nroo

nrich102

Quote from: BGK on August 26, 2013, 09:08:24 AM
Hey.

My midfield at the moment is Swan, Pendles, Beams, Ablett, Watson, Selwood, Barlow, Cotchin and Murphy

My opposition's POD are Griffen, Montagna and Stanton

I'm trading Murphy up to anyone, but I have my concerns about all players remaining.

Montagna - Crowley?
Griffen - McKenzie?
Scooter - Just worries me because he tags

Who would you bring in to my midfield?
I would probably go Griffen. Montagna would also be up there though. Go Griff.

nrich102

Quote from: Serial_T on August 26, 2013, 10:48:58 AM
Thanks NRich.

I'm in two grandys, and probably am the favourite in both. I have used one trade already (Stanton -> Jelwood) to negate both my opponents having him. I have $77,100 in the bank to spend for the second trade.

My two questions to you are:
1). What player represents the biggest weakness in my team? I'm leaning towards Roughie (I can upgrade him to anybody but Kreuzer & Lobbe). I could also play safe and upgrade Nicholls so I have a ruck EMG (can't afford the above two, plus Minson).
2). Which mid do I bench? Montagna with the Crowley tag?

My current team:
Goddard, Hibberd, Enright, Gibbs, Hanley, Murphy (Birchall, Clisby)
Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury, J Selwood, Barlow, Beams, Watson, Griffen (Montanga, Grigg)
Cox, Roughead (Nicholls, Osborn)
N Riewoldt, S Johnson, Bartel, Stokes, Martin, Rockliff (JJ Kennedy, Staker)
This is a flowering good team mate. Your rucks are probably you biggest weakness. I'd do Roughy to Luenberger. Probably bench Montagna, but Beams could be out again.

nrich102

Quote from: jamfrank on August 26, 2013, 01:42:00 PM
Is Cotchin going to play a big game this week? So the number one tagger for Essendon (Heath Hocking) is likely to be suspended, and it's a must win game for the Tiges to ensure they play a home final...is he the right guy to trade, or will he have a big one this week?
Who else is in your midfield? There are probably better than Cotchin out there. If you could post your midfield, I can give you a better idea.

dtfreak

Hey Nrich. Here is my team, I am in 1 grand final and have 86k in the bank, after already completing one trade (Ibbotson to Enright). What would your suggestions be for the second trade?

My current team:
Goddard, McKenzie, Enright, Gibbs, Hanley, Murphy (Duffield, Hartigan)
Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury, Jack, Barlow, Liberatore, Watson, Fyfe (Hunter, Boston)
Cox, Minson (Nicholls, Daw)
N Riewoldt, S Johnson, Bartel, Cloke, Martin, Rockliff (JJ Kennedy, Johnston)

Also, I'm not sure who to field out of Pearce Hanley and Paul Duffield. Hanley plays Geelong at Simonds, last 3 scores against Geelong are 56, 63, 129, last 3 scores are 91, 46, 60. Duffield plays Saints at Etihad, last 3 scores against St Kilda are 82, 120 and 71, last 3 scores are 90, 97, 75. Who would you go? Thanks

rider

My Team:
Def: God, Enright, Heppel/Eski, Harry O, Elliss, Gibbs (Heppel/Eski, Wilson)
Mid: Swan, Pendles, Jelwood, Ablett, Barlow, Griffin, Libba, Beams (Stanton, Graham)
Ruc: Cox, Rough (Grundy, Grimely)
Fwd: Roo, SJ, Rocky, Cloke, Bartel, Dusty (JJK, Stringer)

Pre-trade Matchups
Hanley v Heppel/Eski
Shaw v Harry O
Scotland v Ellis
Fyfe v Libba
Goldy v Bartel

At the moment i'm thinking Roughy>Minson & depending on Heppel/Beams/Griff injuries either Heppel/Beams/Griff>Shaw/Boyd

What would you do?  money is no issue!

nrich102

Quote from: dtfreak on August 26, 2013, 05:27:06 PM
Hey Nrich. Here is my team, I am in 1 grand final and have 86k in the bank, after already completing one trade (Ibbotson to Enright). What would your suggestions be for the second trade?

My current team:
Goddard, McKenzie, Enright, Gibbs, Hanley, Murphy (Duffield, Hartigan)
Swan, Ablett, Pendlebury, Jack, Barlow, Liberatore, Watson, Fyfe (Hunter, Boston)
Cox, Minson (Nicholls, Daw)
N Riewoldt, S Johnson, Bartel, Cloke, Martin, Rockliff (JJ Kennedy, Johnston)

Also, I'm not sure who to field out of Pearce Hanley and Paul Duffield. Hanley plays Geelong at Simonds, last 3 scores against Geelong are 56, 63, 129, last 3 scores are 91, 46, 60. Duffield plays Saints at Etihad, last 3 scores against St Kilda are 82, 120 and 71, last 3 scores are 90, 97, 75. Who would you go? Thanks
Hey mate. If I were you, I'd probably be upgrading Fyfe to Griffen. If I were you I'd bench Duffield or Murphy in your backs.

nrich102

Quote from: rider on August 26, 2013, 05:31:23 PM
My Team:
Def: God, Enright, Heppel/Eski, Harry O, Elliss, Gibbs (Heppel/Eski, Wilson)
Mid: Swan, Pendles, Jelwood, Ablett, Barlow, Griffin, Libba, Beams (Stanton, Graham)
Ruc: Cox, Rough (Grundy, Grimely)
Fwd: Roo, SJ, Rocky, Cloke, Bartel, Dusty (JJK, Stringer)

Pre-trade Matchups
Hanley v Heppel/Eski
Shaw v Harry O
Scotland v Ellis
Fyfe v Libba
Goldy v Bartel

At the moment i'm thinking Roughy>Minson & depending on Heppel/Beams/Griff injuries either Heppel/Beams/Griff>Shaw/Boyd

What would you do?  money is no issue!
Do Roughy to Minson and Ellis to Hanley.

tbagrocks

Who will Istanbul take next pick :o

I got some ideas :P