Best NBA player to ever live who ISN'T Jordan

Started by Levis43, August 14, 2013, 02:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

The more I research about it, the more I think Bird > Magic.

Andrew3737

Bird beasted it for 12 years straight. I think its pretty close. Bird never had a historically elite player next to him, while Magic had Kareem. Sooo, I think Bird edges it just, but you can't go wrong with Magic.

Jay

Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 23, 2013, 01:23:30 AM
Bird beasted it for 12 years straight. I think its pretty close. Bird never had a historically elite player next to him, while Magic had Kareem. Sooo, I think Bird edges it just, but you can't go wrong with Magic.
In their prime Bird was the better player. If Bird didn't go down with back injuries his career would be more decorated too.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on August 23, 2013, 05:08:02 PM
Quote from: Andrew3737 on August 23, 2013, 01:23:30 AM
In their prime Bird was the better player. If Bird didn't go down with back injuries his career would be more decorated too.
Bird could do anything, just wasnt as aesthetically pleasing as Magic, Bird's jump shot was money and the kicker that makes him better imo, Magic's jump shooting wasnt elite but it didnt have to be with his squads