FanFooty Dream Teamer of the Round: Round 20! CLOSED

Started by LaHug, August 11, 2013, 09:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys, if you haven't seen the DTer of the Round thread yet, see here: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,76607.0.html

If you think you might have a shot at being the top FanFooty Dream Teamer of Round 20, or just feel like sharing your score/rank, post how many points you scored, your score rank for that round and your team name.

The winner will be acknowledged for eternity in the Hall of Fame!

You will have until lockout Friday to get your scores in. After that, this thread will be locked.
No bogus! I will be checking!

Thanks,
LH.

P.s. I do this each week, free of charge, and do not expect anything in return. However, if you feel generous, please donate to my charity efforts here in support of the Cancer Council: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/william_huggett

LaHug

Team name: LaHug
Score: 2199
Round rank: 3707

Overall: 2619

Know there are better out there but hope they take their time to come to this thread... Like most, had Ablett (C), JJK, and Gibbs. Also had the less common Bartel, Cloke, and ROK. To top it off, I had Henderson (43 more than JJK) and Priddis (43 more than Ablett, 30 more than ROK) on the bench.
Fortunately, I had solid uniques in Ellis and Scotland, and also had the still rare-ish Jelwood/Griffen combo.

To put things into perspective, by fielding my best possible team, I'd have scored 2378 and finished 4th for the round. Obviously, that's a lot of could'ves, but it's still interesting...

Mr.Craig

Just pipped you Huggy.

Hawks Nest
Round: 3,535
Overall: 1,712

Stop complaining about ROK! It could have been worse - like trading Boak out for him. :-[  :P

LaHug

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 11, 2013, 09:57:41 PM
Stop complaining about ROK! It could have been worse - like trading Boak out for him. :-[  :P
Ouch! Makes my 30 point loss feel slightly better ;)

Senior

Team name: Seniors Superstars
Score: 2336
Round: 9
Overall: 42
My highest overall and weekly rank this year!

642 points behind the leader with 3 rounds to go, still a sneaky outside chance imo  ;)

LaHug

Quote from: Senior on August 11, 2013, 10:25:53 PM
Team name: Seniors Superstars
Score: 2336
Round: 9
Overall: 42
My highest overall and weekly rank this year!

642 points behind the leader with 3 rounds to go, still a sneaky outside chance imo  ;)
WOW! That's awesome. I think it'd be very hard to catch number 1 but I guess it's technically possible. If you were to do it, you'd have to look at the teams of the top few and create some solid uniques. Find which players in their team are inconsistent and bring in opposing inconsistent players. Then, pray for yours to have massive ones while theirs have shower ones. I'm sure you don't need advice from someone 2.5k spots behind you though ::)

All the best!!!

KoopKicka

This thread makes me depressed week in and week out. :-[

Mr.Craig

He doesn't post much but FF member Hoggyz_a_legend and his team Rabbit's Renegades scored an excellent 2302.