7-8
4 (30.8%)
5-6
2 (15.4%)
4 AND LOWER
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

BJ4PM

D: B Goddard, C Enright, L Hodge, T Kennelly, J Hunt, R Ladson, L Greenwood (P Davis, J Trengrove)
M: G Ablett, S Mitchell, M Boyd, M McVeigh, J Trengrove, D Martin (L Jetta, M Barlow)
R: A Sandilands, H McIntosh (R Warnock, M Lobbe)
F: N Riewoldt, M Pavlich, L Franklin, B Hall, P Dangerfield, J Ziebell, H Ballantyne (S Gumbleton, T Dennis-Lane)

Worried that my backs are too cheap and undecided on Hall, Ballantyne and subs

lozza63

BJ

I have read the backs the same way this year mate 3 premiums and a bucket load of midrange bargains - has to be done somewhere and the backs is it i feel.

Mids and Rucks are really solid!

In the forwards i might suggest you consider Rockliff and D. Stewart as they have impressed me this year.

Bazza looks to have fit into the Dogs structure like a glove - so be bold with him, I was also skeptical but i'll jump on the wagon for a bit - should last 13-15 games i hope - might average 90 so he should be ok.

BJ4PM

If you voted 4 and lower please comment why

madskill55

Nice team brother.... Ur backs arent too cheap considering one area of the field has to be cheaper than the other and as lozza said the backline is the perfect place to get mid prices rookies.I'm not sure abt ladson, yes he may be a revelation if he gets going and u haveta see if he gets named in the hawks 22. u can even get malcheski/waters/or maguire if ladson doesnt get named. Rucks and mids are bloody sensational- i prefer masten over mcveigh but they will both improve this year for sure. Def get on big bad barry- if he can push it to 90 average in the first 10 rnds u can make him a keeper or trade him fer a premium fwd. Try and get rockliffee/rohan/d.stewart as a sub on ur bench in fwd line. Round 1 u wont be able to cover buddy, cos tdl is isnjured and even tho his injury is just named as a "test" u gtta try and cover him and if gumbles doesnt play ull cop a zero. all and all solid team. 8/10

Big_Cox14

Nice team mate. I've also got more mid priced players in my backline as well as I think that's where most of the mid-range cash cows will be. Not sure about Ladson. I think he's a risk. I'm impressed with the midfield as well & rucks are very strong. With the forward line, I'm with the others and think you should consider Rockliff & D Stewart as bench options.
In summary I think that you have a solid team around the park. Overall I rate your team an 8.5/10.

BJ4PM

so who should i replace ladson with?

Big_Cox14

I would consider replacing Ladson with Waters myself. Waters is definitely in Eagles best 22 when fit and he was one of the best in yesterdays pre-season game against Carlton.