So, whatcha think of my team now!

Started by c4v3m4n, March 08, 2010, 03:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Hey everyone,

I would really appreciate any and all comments about my team. I have been working on this a while, hopefully there wont be many more changes!

Backline

Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Gram, Malceski, Greenwood, Schoenmakers
(Davis, Trengove)

Centre

Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Armitage, Martin, Barlow
(Banner, Moles)

Ruck

Tippett, Naitanui
(Warnock, Currie)

Forward

Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Franklin, Giansiracusa, Dangerfield, Ziebell, Ballantyne
(Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

lozza63

c4

I think that you have put much effort into player selection, research and the NAB cup form.
You only have 2 rookies starting which is sound!

Well done

c4v3m4n

Thanks lozza, just out of interest what would you rate it?

Tyrogue

I don't trust your ruck I reckon it's too risky. I'd probably try downgrading Armitage and one of the forwards and upgrade the rucks.

c4v3m4n

Tyrogue, I have the same concern but I really havent seen any great performances from Cox, Sandilands, Jolly and I havent even heard anything on Jolly or Clark.

I think Tippett might become the Clark of 2009 and really take off, his 5 goal performance yesterday in appauling conditions is a great indication of this.

lozza63

yeah c4

think i'd rate 8.5/10 - personally Armo is somewhat a question mark as a keeper or an upgrade and by last night i would say keeper!

NicNat is a perfectly solid type who excites as a possible Mitch Clarke and Tippett is fine.

When someone disagrees with a selection such as Tyrogue does he leaves you somewhat hazy as to who to downgrade to and who to upgrade too which makes his comment rather unclear.

Tyrogue it is too easy to make a passing comment about a team and then leave the person in the lurch as to who to downgrade and upgrade to.

Can't you be a little more specific?

c4v3m4n

Thanks for that lozza. Any suggestions who I could get it to that magical 10/10?  ;D

Big_Cox14

Hi C4, thanks for feedback with my team. I really appreciate it.  :)
As for your team, it looks really strong as well. Good mixture of Premiums, Mid-tier players & rookies. Armitage is an interesting choice, but judging from last night's performance I think he will thrive this season with more opportunities. I think that some people may perceive your rucks to be a weakness, but I believe that there is a lot of upside for both Tippett & NicNat. Overall, your side looks very promising and I rate it a 9/10.

Gumby