Main Menu

2013 British Review

Started by Ringo, August 06, 2013, 04:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

What are the draft picking rules? 24hours?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 18, 2013, 04:03:44 PM
What are the draft picking rules? 24hours?

yeah 2 hours if online

Vinny

Well my profile always says it's online cause my phone is on FF but otherwise I'm never on. Don't use FF on anything worse really so I don't know how that rule will work for me. But I think I should be on during draft time.

Ringo

Just some clarifications that are in place at the moment

Thursday 21st November
At conclusion of of AFL National Draft we will commence our draft as per final draft order posted.

So basically we can start draft at conclussionof National Draft.  Will need to make some announcement concerning draft selections though to fill lists.

Regarding time current rule is

3.5 Coaches have 24 hours offline, or 2 hours online in which to make their selections, after the previous selection is made.  This will be enforced by the league administrator and discretion can be used where appropriate.

Vinny

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: vinny on November 18, 2013, 04:38:28 PM
Well my profile always says it's online cause my phone is on FF but otherwise I'm never on. Don't use FF on anything worse really so I don't know how that rule will work for me. But I think I should be on during draft time.

It will only say online if a page has been loaded in the last 15 minutes

Nige

I'll be in Lorne on Thursday night and will be out having dinner as the 21st is my Gran's birthday.

We (Lobsters) have pick 1 so...

I honestly think it's better to start it midday (EST) on the Friday, gives teams a little time to plan (as where players land could influence picks and I think it's fair for teams to discuss a little should a coach have assistants).

:)

Ringo

Quote from: NigeyS on November 18, 2013, 06:12:46 PM
I'll be in Lorne on Thursday night and will be out having dinner as the 21st is my Gran's birthday.

I honestly think it's better to start it midday (EST) on the Friday, gives teams a little time to plan (as where players land could influence picks and I think it's fair for teams to discuss a little should a coach have assistants).

As you have first Pick start of draft will be in your hands but must be before 8;00pm on Friday.

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on November 18, 2013, 06:20:43 PM

As you have first Pick start of draft will be in your hands but must be before 8;00pm on Friday.
I can guarantee that it will be done by then. Coming back from Lorne on the morning of the 22nd so will pick then.  :)

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on November 18, 2013, 06:32:55 PM

I can guarantee that it will be done by then. Coming back from Lorne on the morning of the 22nd so will pick then.  :)

Do you not know who you are taking yet???

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 18, 2013, 06:55:20 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 18, 2013, 06:32:55 PM

Do you not know who you are taking yet???
Nope.

kilbluff1985

Nige

SydneyRox

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 18, 2013, 07:28:59 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on November 18, 2013, 07:26:29 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 18, 2013, 07:22:54 PM
Slack Nigel
Just gotta wait for the AFL Draft.  ;)

#justgoboyd  :o
But I don't want a forward that won't score decently for 3 years and will have to compete with a fellow No.1 draft pick and a guy that just finished runner-up in the 2013 Coleman Medal.  :P