Who will be better Adelaide or port in 2014

Started by phil5158, August 04, 2013, 08:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil5158

Mat0369

Why does this question matter on the Carlton board?

phil5158

Vinny

Post it on an Adelaide or Port board. People will be annoyed if you spam every section.

People don't just look at their own teams board mate..One board will do.

Mat0369

Or the entire AFL section instead of each AFL board if you want a wider opinion

powersuperkents

Port will be better... You're a one-eyed crows supporter who is colloquially challenged and doesn't know anyone outside the Adelaide Crows team list... On your other post "Adelaide crows supporter to port supporters- btw not an offensive post" you were obviously looking to have an argument with a PAFC supporter just because you obviously felt distraught with your team's loss in the showdown. The post said "not offensive" yet the questions you asked were obviously trying to get into PAFC supporters faces and when you finally get a reply you retaliate with two private messages filled with a pure bs rant & irrelevant statistics (you were being pretentious & trying to establish some sort of pedestal for yourself). You want an honest answer.. Look at the ladder... Look at the last two showdowns... Look at the team lists... Look at the more recent stats and the priority picks in both teams. You can try & find reassurance with stupid polls filled with possibly thousands of subjective opinions (all leaning in PAFC's favour might I add) or you can do all you can in which I imply you support your team, don't resort to the "next year" or "next time" arguments and see things the way they are in a contemporary sense... Also don't post multiple threads asking the same question... Unless it's in the Adelaide Crows board you're only going to receive the same answer...

powersuperkents

also I can't believe you actually said to me in confidence & not apathetically that Adelaide Crows rookie list was better than PAFC's... You have Brad Crouch.. That is it.. The PAFC team for most of this seasons has been almost predominately rookies & second to third year players. I understand the two teams have a zero-sum relationship but seriously man there are better things you could do with your time than posting these pointless threads..

Rusty00

Quote from: powersuperkents on August 22, 2013, 07:44:02 AM
...... but seriously man there are better things you could do with your time than posting these pointless threads..
That's what these forums are for. People to post their opinions. He posted his (one-eyed Crows) opinion and you posted your (one-eyed Port) opinion in return  :)

Ziplock

Rusty00

powersuperkents

Quote from: Ziplock on August 22, 2013, 10:50:39 AM
who cares, both'll be bottom 8 teams.
hahaha so far I'm thinking Port are headed in the right direction with Hinkley & Koch at the helm, but then again who knows :) I'm hoping that they improve rather than peak but I'm not 100% sold on my team's future but hopefully this season is the start of some reverence & prosperity for the club :) For now I'm proud of them

Ziplock

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 22, 2013, 11:03:53 AM
Trying to lure some bites again?  ;)

haha, I copped a lot of shower pre-season when I said adelaide were going to, at best, scrape into finals at 8th.

so :P

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Ziplock on August 22, 2013, 01:50:10 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on August 22, 2013, 11:03:53 AM
Trying to lure some bites again?  ;)

haha, I copped a lot of shower pre-season when I said adelaide were going to, at best, scrape into finals at 8th.

so :P

Yeah but I for one am sick of anti-Port attitude/trolling.
I'm sure you said Port will finish bottom this year some where too. Good call.

Ziplock

I think I said you'd push for the 8, but wasn't sure if you were good enough to make it yet...

like, from memory, I said I saw adelaide and port fighting for positions at like 7th/8th

PowerBug

I'm worried next year when Port don't make the finals and everyone says we have gone backwards, when this year we overachieved. A very lucky Showdown win, two comebacks against the Crows and WC early on, playing Collingwood when they were down were all those which we had going our way. And then there is North who'll win more next year, the Crows will be a much better side, Gold Coast will continue to push up the ladder. It'll be very very tough to make the top 8 next year, which is a good thing, because it means there is a close competition and not many easybeats.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126