Main Menu

Future AA Ruckmen

Started by WCarey18, August 02, 2013, 10:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WCarey18

Who in your eyes has the potential to become a future AA ruckmen, of those under 25yo.

Kruezer, McEvoy, Naitanui, Nicholls, Bellchambers, Simpson, Longer, Daw, Witts? Who will be on the next big ruckman after the likes of Cox, Sandi and Minson retire?

Obvs NicNat is #1, but then what? Kruezer or McEvoy? Will Nicholls and Simpson continue their rises?

Love to hear your thoughts and your top 5.

For me its:

1. NicNat
2. Kruezer
3. McEvoy
4. Bellchambers
5. Nicholls

Holz

Quote from: WCarey18 on August 02, 2013, 10:45:36 AM
Who in your eyes has the potential to become a future AA ruckmen, of those under 25yo.

Kruezer, McEvoy, Naitanui, Nicholls, Bellchambers, Simpson, Longer, Daw, Witts? Who will be on the next big ruckman after the likes of Cox, Sandi and Minson retire?

Obvs NicNat is #1, but then what? Kruezer or McEvoy? Will Nicholls and Simpson continue their rises?

For me its:

1. NicNat
2. Kruezer
3. McEvoy
4. Bellchambers
5. Nicholls

i know he isnt under 25 but Goldy is still very young. He should have been AA in 2011 he defaintely could be.

WCarey18

Quote from: Holzman on August 02, 2013, 11:03:03 AM

For me its:

1. NicNat
2. Kruezer
3. McEvoy
4. Bellchambers
5. Nicholls

i know he isnt under 25 but Goldy is still very young. He should have been AA in 2011 he defaintely could be.

Goldy will dominate the AA's for years to come, plus being a biased Roos fan, didnt think it fair to add him. :P Thats why I said under 25.

its me lads

1. Nic Nat
2. Kreuzer (If he can play a whole year)
3. Nicholls
4. Mcevoy
5. Young'un

I think Lycett and Grundy will both be ripping ruckman aswell.

Clyde Frog

ossie85

Grundy and Witte are huge talents for Collingwood, reckon oned of them will kick on at least

stew42

Pyke, although I don't think he'll be named in the ruck role. Was owning in contested marks up to Rnd 11, as well as hitouts. Then I guess bloody Roughead took over. Not that he's a ruck anyway  >:(

BGK

Quote from: stew42 on August 03, 2013, 02:39:01 AM
Pyke, although I don't think he'll be named in the ruck role. Was owning in contested marks up to Rnd 11, as well as hitouts. Then I guess bloody Roughead took over. Not that he's a ruck anyway  >:(

Pyke's 29 mate.

Quote from: ossie85 on August 02, 2013, 07:21:07 PM
Grundy and Witte are huge talents for Collingwood, reckon oned of them will kick on at least

I agree with Aussie here, both have potential to be great ruck man.

For me its:

1. NicNat
2. Kruezer
3. McEvoy
4. Bellchambers
5. Nicholls

Is everyone getting carried away with Nicholls? It was only a couple of years ago people were saying the same about Zac Smith and he's really struggled after the first season.

nrich102

Matthew Leuenberger. Does he count? He's 25.

Ricochet

NicNat, Krooz and Leuey are my 3

stew42

Quote from: BGK on August 03, 2013, 06:59:01 AM
Quote from: stew42 on August 03, 2013, 02:39:01 AM

Pyke's 29 mate.

Quote from: ossie85 on August 02, 2013, 07:21:07 PM

I agree with Aussie here, both have potential to be great ruck man.

For me its:

1. NicNat
2. Kruezer
3. McEvoy
4. Bellchambers
5. Nicholls

Is everyone getting carried away with Nicholls? It was only a couple of years ago people were saying the same about Zac Smith and he's really struggled after the first season.
Ugh, under 25. Lame rule :P Lol

Master Q

Berger, Nic Nat, Krooz and Witts.

valkorum

kilbluff1985

valkorum