please rate...surely hav the comp already stitched up!!!

Started by lowedown11, March 07, 2010, 09:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowedown11

wot u all think of this team outta 10 please give it a rating

enright shaw kelly adcock hodge malceski hunt
silvagni davis

selwood mitchell bartel martin trengrove morabito
barlow banner

nic nat tippet
lobbe roughead

chapman o'keefe pav brown harvey hall rockliff
duncan pods

SCADDICT

3 rookies starting in the mid is a joke mate. You will make a lot of cash but until you can upgrade them you will be soundly beaten in the midfield. Especially without Gablett.

lowedown11

point taken but this is the best draft there has been n why take a risk on pickin a couple of them wen u can hav them all....plus having the guns in the back and forward line will make up alot of points from the midfield....we will wait and see i suppose

RobsOverAchievers

Best Draft in a while, i dont know what every1 else thinks but i thought it was one of the worst not enough depth but just my opinion.Totally agree with scaddict to many rookies and no Gablett...Naitanui has played one good nab cup game and shown flashes of brilliance but still learning the caper and big man take looker not his year this year i think seaby is a better option and risky with Chappys Hamstrings . Pretty good team 6/10

Sams-Town

Guys 3 rookies in the midfield is a risk. But this year far from a joke. Lets say you have Ablett like me and you start the right 3 rookies 2 of them I have I am confident of getting 60-80 ppg that is above average on a floundering 300k player.Ill go so far to say the 2 rookies I have pencilled could become keepers. Just look at the premiums you can get I have 15-17 keepers in my squad and 3 rookies starting mids.Do the math my squad is 3 quaters ready for the finals already barring injury. I agree no GAJ and 3 rookies is a bit mad but if that is not the case and you are willing to think outside the box you shall reap the rewards.
Cheers Guys

thefly1976

I wouldnt have chapman... hamstings don't get better the older you get.

3 guys is a risk but thats they way you win. these three are probably the most likely to play early out of the midfield rookies.... martin trengrove morabito

and remember that other teams wil likely be starting two rookies in the midfield too so your only 30-40 points behind.

lowedown11

thanks guys...love the good and bad feedback...just so u know i took boyd out n slipped little gaj in there kept chapman one i am a geelong fan plus i think he is a freak....took harvey put robert murphy in to give me the room for gaj n hav 35k left...any better u think????