Main Menu

Grand Final Tickets

Started by JBs-Hawks, July 29, 2013, 05:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Anyone know the best way to get some grand final tickets as i am not a member of the hawks. Can see the packages but they are all over $1500. Preferably wanna pay a bit less than that haha.

ossie85

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 29, 2013, 05:41:30 PM
Anyone know the best way to get some grand final tickets as i am not a member of the hawks. Can see the packages but they are all over $1500. Preferably wanna pay a bit less than that haha.

lol, typical arrogant Hawk fan :P

Not much available, I tried as a non-Pies member in 2010, way too pricey

henry

There are some tickets that are drawn out of a ballot by each club I'm pretty sure, but I think you have to be a club member to be eligible for them. I'm a base level hawks member, but you have to be 1 step up to be eligible for those from the hawks and the chances are very low.
The other way is being a full unrestricted mcc member, but from what you are saying I don't think you are.

Maybe enter a competition, there are always a few tickets on offer for free

JBs-Hawks

Yea i read up on the official ways to get tickets.

But was more wondering if people had experience buying tickets on ebay or stuff like that, after they have been allocated?

ossie85

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 29, 2013, 07:28:01 PM
Yea i read up on the official ways to get tickets.

But was more wondering if people had experience buying tickets on ebay or stuff like that, after they have been allocated?

EBay quickly take them off

Toga

I've already booked mine, can't wait to see my boys in September. JBs probably don't bother, Tigez have got you covered. ;)

its me lads

Quote from: Toga on July 29, 2013, 10:23:59 PM
I've already booked mine, can't wait to see my boys in September. JBs probably don't bother, Tigez have got you covered. ;)
Wow^^^  ;D

Would love to watch the Grand Final at the G, even if the crows aren't playing. Would be an unreal experience. As for getting tickets all I know of is the expensive packages  ::)

Toga

Haha, didn't take the bait. :P

Yeah I'd love to go watch a GF one day! Not sure about tickets though.

Hawka

Priority 3 ballot for me, failed last year

JBs-Hawks

Seriously considering getting the Breakfast-GF package at $1600 :(

roo boys!

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 30, 2013, 04:15:56 PM
Seriously considering getting the Breakfast-GF package at $1600 :(
For two?

JBs-Hawks

I'm not made of money, ask Holz :P

roo boys!

Haha nah I mean you were looking for Holz to buy you two tickets, was wondering if its $1600 for you to take someone.

$3200 a bit steep

JBs-Hawks

1600 a head, if it were 800 a head theyd be booked already and id be looking at flights and accom right now :P

roo boys!

Jeez that's steep, I guess it makes your decision of who to take, or to take the missus or not a little easier haha