New Contracts for 3 Pies - Keeffe, Josh Thomas and sam Dwyer.

Started by Ringo, July 26, 2013, 05:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-26/new-deals-for-pie-trio

Pies have locked in Lachlan Keeffe, Sam Dwyer and Josh Thomas till 2015.  Will be pleased with this especially the 2 Qlders in Keeffe and Thomas.  Keeffe has had bad luck with injury but great to see the Pies keeping faith in him.

T Dog

Colliwobblers

Daisy.... hmmmm

still not sure myself.

might be a good thing we have a lot of great kids to bring through, ben kennedy will be a gun, just need to keep Ball fit and playing for a few more until we develop a hard nut or 2

its me lads

Daisy Thomas would fetch some decent picks or players if you were to trade him wouldnt he? You have plenty of good current players and young players who can play where he does. You'd be able to trade him and get a good player to fill a position you need, whatever that may be, possibly a new coach  ;D

T Dog

Quote from: its me lads on July 29, 2013, 05:38:59 PM
Daisy Thomas would fetch some decent picks or players if you were to trade him wouldnt he? You have plenty of good current players and young players who can play where he does. You'd be able to trade him and get a good player to fill a position you need, whatever that may be, possibly a new coach  ;D

You are right there Itsme...probably Dangerfield and a 1st rd pick I reckon... 8)

CrowsFan

Quote from: T Dog on July 29, 2013, 07:32:59 PM

You are right there Itsme...probably Dangerfield and a 1st rd pick I reckon... 8)
It's a shame we don't have a first round pick to trade then :P

its me lads

Quote from: T Dog on July 29, 2013, 07:32:59 PM

Hahaha.  ;D  ;D