Please rate my side. Does it kick ass? If not, where should I upgrade?

Started by Big_Cox14, March 07, 2010, 05:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big_Cox14

Hi everyone. This is my team so far:
B: Enright, H Shaw, Hodge, C Dempsey, Malceski, J Hunt, Waters
Bench: Maguire, P Davis
M: GAJ (C), J Selwood (VC), Mitchell, L Ball, Martin, M Barlow
Bench: Shuey, Banner
R: Sandilands, Hille
Bench: Warnock, Roughhead
F: Riewoldt, Pav, Higgins, Gray, B Hall, Dangerfield, Ballantyne.
Bench: Rockliff, T Dennis-Lane
I have $50,800 left. Where should I upgrade? What do you think about this team? I appreciate any feedback.

ossie85

I think it kicks ass personally. Same risks in the backlines that I'm seeing everywhere (and in my team), and the Hille/Warnock option may bite, but yeah, I like it.

Think Luke Ball is more a DT option.

Bs Flyers

Have to agree looks good - not a fan of Waters maybe upgrade to Schoenmakers? But may score similarly anyway.  Overall looks really good.

Big_Cox14

I agree that Waters is risky. But think that he is a definite cash cow.

Might Consider trading Ball as he is probably more suited to DT. I'm considering trading him for Cooney or Griffen or even Boak. Any ideas ???

hawk_88

Really good team I have to say. Takes risks and has some differences in all of the right places.

Quote from: Bs Flyers on March 07, 2010, 06:04:22 AM
Have to agree looks good - not a fan of Waters maybe upgrade to Schoenmakers? But may score similarly anyway.  Overall looks really good.

Schoenmakers will be a great player, but isn't a fantasy option this year at least.

Pav is my only concern. I say this a lot, and it is just opinion after all, but Pav moving forward will negatively effect his average. Didak and ROK are much better options if you have the little extra cash necessary.

Ball is a great option this year is SC, don't let others tell you otherwise. Although he goes to handball more than kick, he has great tackling pressure and given the structure of the pies midfield, I think Mick might have him go to foot more than he did at the saints. Predict he will be 550K by the end of the year.

Bs Flyers

Of those three probably Griffen imo - Cooney seems a bit off and much rather a dogs than port mid.  But agree with hawk that Ball could be a good option in his own right.