EPL Official Fantasy 2013/14

Started by elephants, July 17, 2013, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I'm strongly considering Mirallas -> Hazard. Also tossing up whether a -4 hit is worth getting either Aguero or John Terry.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

timmyparso

Quote from: PowerBug on October 28, 2013, 06:39:01 PM
I'm strongly considering Mirallas -> Hazard. Also tossing up whether a -4 hit is worth getting either Aguero or John Terry.

Aguero not worth -4, not atvthe expense of lukaku, giroud or sturidge (I checked your team)

Vinny

I am shipping out Mignolet I think :-X

timmyparso

Gearing up for a Benteke onslaught in the next few weeks  8)

Nige

Out goes (this is hard for me to say...) Michu... but in comes who?  ???

timmyparso

Quote from: NigeyS on October 31, 2013, 03:21:09 PM
Out goes (this is hard for me to say...) Michu... but in comes who?  ???

Robbie Brady plays Sunderland this week, if you don't have him already. He plays Southampton then Crystal Palace after that too.

Nige

Got Brady already.  8)

My mids are Brady, Ramsey, Michu, Barkley, Jedinak.

Got 0.3 in the bank.

T Dog

Cicjose

Vinny

That is a very strong side mate, how much cash? Also what is your rank, if you don't mind saying.

Cicjose

my rank is terrible :P

10,893 Australia  down

323,841 Gameweek 1  down

324,257 Overall - down

0.7 in the kitty

Vinny

Haha fair enough.

Hmmmmm maybe..

Trade out one of Fonte or Lovren, for a Swansea defender. Rangel?

Arsenal do have some pretty terrible opponents, maybe Lukaku or Benteke who has a great run.

Cicjose

any of the top teams defenses worth looking at for replacing one of Lovren or Fonte?

need a little bit of luck obviously but the only upgrades i see i need is an expensive mid like an Ozil....
but Ivanovic is annoying me since he is one of the best defenders in the league

Vinny

Hmm I don't think there is too many options, teams are conceding from top and bottom of the table. Just looks abit heavy with Fonte, Lovren and Boruc. Yeah I know how you feel, I wanna get rid of Ivanovic only thing stopping me is his draw. I reckon your bench is too expensive. Downgrade that I think.

Cicjose

so downgrade one of the Everton players to the cheapest player, then upgrade Brady after the soft sector of draw?