Main Menu

The Beard Diaries

Started by Phasir, July 12, 2013, 07:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

What's going on nige! Get your priorities straight man! :))

Looking good Phas. 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on July 20, 2013, 05:45:40 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on July 20, 2013, 04:20:56 PM
Got a haircut today and so I've pretty much had to shave the beard because it looked retarded which my short hair.  :(
terrible excuse
Think most of us have a beard with shortish hair ;).

And wow Marcz, look so different :o. Now I understand when my friends say a beard/facial hair makes somebody look so different. You're rocking it well though 8).

Will post a pic of mine eventually, need to trim it and neaten it up somehow... Slow progress now as well.

RiOtChEsS

Even my wife thinks im a chameleon HP :D i felt so naked without it so im starting to grow something back now

Justin Bieber

Apparently there is this cream which takes off hair from anywhere if you leave it in for like 5 mins.... A friend wants to put it on my face to stop the beard growth :o :-\.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 23, 2013, 07:18:20 PM
Apparently there is this cream which takes off hair from anywhere if you leave it in for like 5 mins.... A friend wants to put it on my face to stop the beard growth :o :-\.
I'm pretty sure that stuff is designed for women. :P

Mr.Craig

Saw a bloke at the shops the other day with the longest beard I've ever seen. Would've been about a metre long.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on July 23, 2013, 09:00:56 PM
Saw a bloke at the shops the other day with the longest beard I've ever seen. Would've been about a metre long.

A metre long you say? Holy shower, that's impressive.  :o

its me lads

I'll bookmark this and post a pic in a few years  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on July 23, 2013, 07:32:26 PM
It is.... But she doesn't like my goatee ::). She probably has to get me back, as she took some hair off my arm but I took more off her's.... So I gotta be on the watch out for it at anytime :P.

Toga

Careful now, HP! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm71xV_gdFc

its me lads

Quote from: Toga on July 23, 2013, 10:02:35 PM

Careful now, HP! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm71xV_gdFc

Classic HAHAHAHA  ;D

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 23, 2013, 09:53:11 PM
Quote from: Sid on July 23, 2013, 07:32:26 PM
It is.... But she doesn't like my goatee ::). She probably has to get me back, as she took some hair off my arm but I took more off her's.... So I gotta be on the watch out for it at anytime :P.
I have a suggestion.

As Beck once said 'Shave your face with some mace in the dark'.

its me lads

Probably no one on this topic who goes to school but if there is then chime in. Do they make you shave? Sounds stupid but my school gives you some cream and a shower disposable razor and they make you shave at school if they reckon your facial hair is too long.  :P

henry

Quote from: its me lads on July 23, 2013, 10:32:54 PM
Probably no one on this topic who goes to school but if there is then chime in. Do they make you shave? Sounds stupid but my school gives you some cream and a shower disposable razor and they make you shave at school if they reckon your facial hair is too long.  :P
Same here in theory, but if they think its too long they just tell you to shave overnight, although there was 1 guy who was made to shave lol at school.

Nige

Quote from: its me lads on July 23, 2013, 10:32:54 PM

My school did that. Fair few lads got caught, some were serial offenders and were there everyday. Mine was never that bad because I used to shave pretty much every day, if not, every second day. :P