PK's Current Team. Stuck for trades, need advice!

Started by PK, July 10, 2013, 05:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PK

Backs: Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Hanley, Ibbotson, Birchall.     Bench: Clisby/Thurlow.

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Stanton, Watson, Jack, A.Swallow, J.Selwood.     Bench: T.Mitchell/K.Martin.

Rucks: Cox, Goldstein.     Bench: Blicavs/Nicholls.

Fwds: Bartel, SJ, JJK, Rockliff, Franklin, Macaffer,     Bench: Staker/Neade.

cash Rem: $36,600

unsure what trades to make this week? was thinking Blicavs - S.Grimley gives me $260k for my next trade which i'm stuck on.
do i trade out Birchall or Watson? or do i Trade Neade - Nroo, Cloke, Martin? advice would be appreciated thanks PK  8)

chief007

Blicavs need to stay he plays the dees and has money left to make and is going very well he scored more than most if not all ruckmen last week.

birchall, watson and i reckon franklin at some stage all have to go, but the problem with that is there isnt too many rookies to pick up, maby lachie hunter if he plays i dont know any other really maby daniher but he dosnt look like getting a run any time soon.

I reckon ur best bet is well birchall is just wasting money there for you so sack him for a rookie not sure who maby wilson from the eagles he seems the only one that mite get a game in the coming weeks colquhoun for port as well, you do one of those downgrades then ur cashed up to go watson to someone, or franklin/ macaffer to a premo forward, everyone is keeping franklin because he has to come good at some stage but if he hasnt come good by now fair to say he isnt. Hope that is of help to ya

PK

At some stage though one of Blicavs and Nicholls will have to go and im leaning more towards Blicavs, Nicholls has far better job security and could be a handy R3 come finals.

I totally agree that Birchall,Watson, and Franklin all have to go it's just a matter of what order they go in? and like you said trying to find the right rookie to generate some cash.

Thanks for the help Chief much appreciated  :D