Main Menu

Harry O'brian

Started by blue, July 05, 2013, 07:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue

Does anyone out there know what buckley said

ossie85

Nope, as much as I love harry and the causes he stands for, he is an arrogant tool sometimes

blue

I'm starting to thik the same ossie, not to take away from some of the issues harry has stood up for, but he comes accross as a bit precious at times

Ziplock

maybe we should see what buckley said first before tearing shreds off harry o?

Cruiseon

I agree Zip, difficult to know what the hell is going on. He is not one to break teams rules or train poorly, Bucks is not rash with his words so I'm pretty curious to know what's actually gone. So far its been half backed rumours.

When you come of thrashing Carlton, every issue is easier to deal with. It was fun ladt night even without Harry.

Mat0369

Jon Ralph just said that it was over a nickname that Buckley had given Seedsman

Cruiseon

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 07, 2013, 06:15:01 PM
Jon Ralph just said that it was over a nickname that Buckley had given Seedsman

'Seedy?'

Mat0369

Quote from: Cruiseon on July 07, 2013, 09:23:01 PM
'Seedy?'

I was trying to figure out what it could be, apparently that is what he lost it over. It is one that Buckley has given Seedsman in the club over the week, it will be interesting if they leak the nickname

kilbluff1985

they said it was something he overheard though so doubt he been saying it around the club all week

ossie85

This is very school yard stuff  >:(

elephants

I don't get how a nickname could be so detrimental to Harry. Unless it was Harry's old nickname that has now been stolen by Buckley and passed onto Seedsman :P

Vinny

He was not at training again today after saying he would be coming back from a break.

And the Harry O' Saga continues... :o

Ringo

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-08/harry-o-back-in-the-fold

"The club has been at pains to try and keep details of what is believed to be a complex scenario in house."

So obviously a lot more to it and we need to respect the decision of both parties in this issue.