Help needed... Rookie supercoach

Started by Juddy_Fan35, March 06, 2010, 05:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juddy_Fan35

Help needed to improve team. This is my first year to supercoach (and im already hooked)... Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Back: Enright, Fisher, Hodge (mid), Kennelly, Ladson (mid), Greenwood (mid), Maguire...
Bench: A.Moore and T. Hunter (forward)

Mid: Ablett (c), Selwood, Mitchell, Harvey (fwd), Carrazzo (back), Martin...
Bench: M. Banner and B. Moles

Ruck: Ryder and Natinui
Bench: Warnock and Lobbe (forward)

Forward: Riewoldt, Pavlich (mid), Franklin, Tippet (ruck), Waite (back), Ziebell (mid), Wonaeamirri
Bench: Podsiadly and Rockliff

I think i have got lots of switchable players, which should save me trades???

hespey

no to moore and hunter, get davis and trengove in there.

great midfield. i would downfrade carrazzo to mcveigh or something, dont rate him.

do NOT skimp on rucks. you need no. 1 ruckmen, who are DURABLE. you have not done that. you need sandi in there. pick from seaby/mcintosh/or tippitt if you are going dpp.

forward is good. no to waite (injury), i like wanna in there. swap tippit into the ruck.

overall, 8/10. excellent for a first go.

your ruck lost most points.

kazam

i know that you are trying to fit a few mpp in there. however a low of people suggest to keep people out of your midfield if possible, so someone like carrazzo, put him in your backline for maybe ladson or greenwood, and around that price, you could put walker in your midfield. and put harvey in ur fwd line... however it is also good to hav them in their mpp coz then it may save u trades, ur decision, just a suggestion.

Juddy_Fan35

Thank you for your advice... I thought about saving money in the rucks, and if one of them do go down to injury i can swap tippett into there? Expecting a break out year from ryder and nicnat...

I have fixed up my backline bench and swapped out carrazzo for cooney... But that means i cant swap between my backline and midfield?

Struggling to find a swap for waite? Maybe adam mcphee??

alman

Dont worry about 'switchable players' to save trades - scoring players on your bench will cover and if it is LTI then you'll trade anyway!

Could swap Waite for Hall and have leftover cash

Juddy_Fan35

Yeah, that is true... So i wont worry about multi-position...

Hall is in for waite...

What about trading out one of my midfields for scully or trengrove, then i can trade ryder and nicnat for upgrades?

superroach

boost your rucks... downgrade wonnamire (can't spell) to hitchcock from port and then upgrade ryder!!

Cheers Mate

The Roach

Juddy_Fan35

Ryder is out and sandilands is in... With 8 grand left over...

alman

HillHero13

would reccomend Phil Davis as the back emergancie he is also a foward

Juddy_Fan35

Yeah ive got phil davis and jackson trengrove on my backline bench?