Herald sun offered me $10,000 to withdraw now.

Started by Ablett2GC, March 06, 2010, 05:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ablett2GC

How good is this?

BCK: Goddard. Enright. H.Shaw. Hodge. Malceski. Greenwood. Maguire (Trengove, Sivagni)

MID: Ablett. Swan. Mitchell. Gibbs. Martin. Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

RCK: Jolly. Warnock (Roughead, Lobbe)

FWD: Riewoldt. Pav. J.Brown. Franklin. Gia. Ballantyne. Rockliff (Hitchcock, Pods)

$84,000 remains.

How could i improve please?

Thanks heaps.

Ablett2GC

No comments? Everyone too busy copying my side hey?

S_Coach99

superroach

Firstly.....

Warnock starting is a big no.... yes we do have to take risks but that's not one worth taking put him on bench downgrade swan maybe and try to go for nic nat, hille or seaby.

Ballantyne & Rockliffe have had good pre-season but just keep an eye for round 1 you never know what could happen. Same with maguire, im a saints supporter and every year he just lets ya down.

Sivagni yes only 83,000 which is awesome but hasn't be elevated yet and i think there are a few ahead of him (e.g barlow & clancy pearce) other then that looks good mate.... can't see any other problems! Hope this helps and doesn't sound to criticle.!!!

Ablett2GC

I agree with everything you said. Was thinking about changing Ballantyne to Medhurst. But i definately need to look at another ruck option. Thanks mate

HillHero13

f the title was
true you wouldn't post your team

supercoachheroes

its pretty good. warnock has to go. and probably too many cheapos that will score you 40-50

toodledock

hawk_88

Quote from: toodledock on March 06, 2010, 07:57:42 AM
whats wrong with warnock

Nothing except he shouldn't be a starter. A great option for the first bench spot in my opinion.

Nick_1069

yeah, you have a pretty good team. but maybe downgrade on of your premium mids to a cooney or vince, the try an upgrade warnock (probs not good enough to be on the feild).

goodluck mate

NastyPenguin

Look at Carlisle (ESS) to replace silvani.

Who's covering for Franklin in the first couple of rounds?

hawk_88

Quote from: NastyPenguin on March 06, 2010, 09:00:03 AM
Who's covering for Franklin in the first couple of rounds?

Not really a problem in SC as the season proper doesn't start until R4. Also Franklin only has 1 match left on the suspension.

NastyPenguin

Depends if you are going for outright or league wins  ;)

hawk_88

True, and if you are going for outright it is probably more of an issue, but I would question whether it is worth a trade. As long as you have 7 on the field R1, would run with it personally.