Should be my final team - RATE/ADVICE

Started by kazam, March 05, 2010, 03:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazam

Well, after many changes, my team is possibly stronger, i think so anyway. please rate out of 10, and even give some advice or comments about good or bad things.

Goddard, Fisher, Hodge, Malceski, Ladson, Carrazzo, Maguire (P.Davis + Silvagni)

Ablett (c), Mitchell, Cooney, Walker, Martin, Trengrove (Schuey + Kayler-Thomson)

Kruezer, Tippett (Warnock + Trengrove)

Riewoldt (vc), Goodes, Brown, Franklin, LeCras, Dangerfield, Mayne (Rockliff + Podsiadly)

All the reserves will be looked at depending on who will play. One swap I am considering is Goodes for ROK and use 30k elsewhere, or even upgrading sKayler-T to Barlow.

hespey

number 1.. you are a retart if you are not going to change your team again, and a White Goodman if you typed that without meaning it.

ladson.. no. was that an original thought? had you heard of ladson since this year? are you putting him in because everyone else is? ladson will score showerly, and is a bench player at best. silvagni wont play a game all year. there are better options than davis.

midfield is good.. but lacking banner. drop KT.

rucks.. dont skimp on them. sandilands should be a definite.

goodes no. mayne? because he kicked a few goals last week in the NAB cup against north? without pav in the team? come on kazam.. seriously, thats tomfoolery. you should have rohan in there. your forward bench players are good. franklin is out round 1, and every other second round due to suspension or shower scores (4+ FA per game).

no more changes?? there goes your chance for a car and 55k.

i give your team a 8 out of 10. it is quite good, and i am a kunt.

you need at least 5 changes (ladson, kruezer, goodes, franklin, mayne OUT. kennelly, sandi, ballantyne, banner and pav IN) to get a 10/10

thank me when you are top 100

SC Slave

The only thing Hespey got right in his rant, he spelt incorrectly. Its spelt with a C you complete spanner.

kazam

i am quite happy with mayne, kreuzer and franklin.. really, like a lot of ppl, im not worried about having player out for round 1. goodes i am always considering changing for pav or rok, so ill keep an eye on that before round one and also ladson i will be keeping my eye on... Hespey, did u not read that i wrote I will be chaning the reserves around depending on who will be playing? I am quite happy with my supercoach team, except i will be watching Ladson and Goodes closely.

kazam

i did take some of your advice in, as i did want to get sandilands in... so my changes made are- lecras and goodes out, for pavlich and waite, which enabled me to trade kreuzer for sandilands... and obviously im keeping an eye on ladson, at the moment ive got hunt in for him, but could be any of greenwood, suckling, ladson, hunt.

hespey

q-waite... not sure about that one. pav gets a big tick.

good to sandilands. excellent move.

hunt for ladson is also the best choice.

your team is improving.  8)

hespey

Quote from: SC Slave on March 05, 2010, 05:45:19 PM
The only thing Hespey got right in his rant, he spelt incorrectly. Its spelt with a C you complete spanner.

It is 'it's', dipshower. If you want to criticise grammer, don't flower it up in the process. Makes you look quite the dullard.

kazam

i had pavlich a while back, and then went with goodes, but quite happy to change back to fir sandilands in, i wanted a premium ruck but couldnt afford it at the time.. waite had been in my team all along, took him out, but then put him back in to replace lecras, ill watch him... the teams pretty well set now, and im quite happy with mayne, but the positions watched now wil be the ladson/hunt/greenwood..... the mayne/ballantyne.... and the waite possie