glynman's Post-byes team

Started by glynman, June 24, 2013, 08:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glynman

I've done Kommer/Goodes to Gibbs/Daniher at the moment. If SJ is out for two I might have to trade him but not sure who to. I could probably afford SJ/Rowe to Gibbs/Hanley and DPP Blicavs back to ruck and play Gibbs in mids. Other than that I've got no idea. Maybe I'll hold him and swap him with Gray and leave him on mids bench.

chief007

i reckon stevie j to bartel/ reiwolt whichever you think will be there come years end with daniher not being names, then in a few swap caff back to stevie j. can you do that as well as getting gibbs in, hope that is of use to ya

glynman

Yeh I reversed it and have now gone Stevie J --> D-Mart, Goodes --> Gibbs.

glynman

Ended up going Goodes and SJ to Gibbs and Martin and scored 2111.

Not sure where to go this week. Maybe Macaffer and Kommer to Clisby and some else for $572,100 or less. Just not sure which premo to get.

glynman

Since Duffield is out I've decided to go Duffield --> Clisby, Macaffer --> Enright (Staker into forwards). Means Terlich and Mitchell keep playing on the field but I'm happy with that for one more week. Next week I'll do another upgrade and bench whichever one of them scores less (unless they both score 100+, then I'll trade out Buddy/Rocky).

Windigo

I'd wait on Enright, usually plays on Rioli & hasn't really torched Hawks for awhile becuae of this.

I'd wait a week on him see if he get's rested for the Melb game, if not. Then get him in, as he owns Dees!  ;)

glynman

Quote from: Windigo on July 03, 2013, 04:52:08 PM
I'd wait on Enright, usually plays on Rioli & hasn't really torched Hawks for awhile becuae of this.

I'd wait a week on him see if he get's rested for the Melb game, if not. Then get him in, as he owns Dees!  ;)
Who do you reckon I should get instead out of Ibbotson and Hanley?

Windigo

Not a fan of both.

Waters!  :P

Andrew

Ibbotson could be risky with Duffield out, might hurt his scoring but I doubt it to be honest. Another option to look at is Harbrow, not a huge ceiling but consistently in the 90s and a good run from here with McKenzie more likely to cop attention now he's up and running.

glynman

Just realised that if I get Hanley I can afford both SJ and Barlow nek week for Rocky/Buddy and Blicavs. Think I'll play YOLO and bring him in despite questions about his role and the Voss issue. If he bounces back for an 85+ avg it will be worth it.

glynman

Quote from: glynman on July 05, 2013, 04:53:59 PM
Just realised that if I get Hanley I can afford both SJ and Barlow nek week for Rocky/Buddy and Blicavs. Think I'll play YOLO and bring him in despite questions about his role and the Voss issue. If he bounces back for an 85+ avg it will be worth it.

Finally made a good call. Hanley 125 ;D

glynman

Pretty good score of 2184 and moved up to 5300 overall. This week I'm pretty set on bringing in Barlow and SJ for Watson and someone else. Could do Franklin, Blicavs or Rocky. I'm thinking that it's time to pull the plug on Buddy. He's been a spud all season. I'll have to keep Titchell and Terlich on the field for another week but they are smashing it anyway so should be able to count on solid 90+ scores.

Windigo

Andrew

It's an interesting stage of the season, heaps of move you could do without a clear standout. Here's my suggestion:

Watson -> O'Keefe
Then Buddy -> Stevie J

Although you've got the cash to sell Pittard, swing Staker into defence and bring Stevie J in that way. Leaves your forward line stacked, but it's where we are clearly headed anyway and Franklin could come good. I'd go that way and select your forwards based on opponent (they seem to fluctuate the most depending on opposition).

glynman

Yeh I like the sound of having Buddy on the bench as a luxury emergency but the problem is that I'd have to miss Barlow. Will have to figure out whether it's worth it.