Jobe Watson
12 (70.6%)
Kieren Jack
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Vinny

Jackross10

Jimmykidd

Kieren is a good POD. Love him. Good consistent 100's every week. Only thing is his ceiling isn't very high..

eaglesman

jobe can score massively however he can be restricted in games and tagged imo

jack is unlikely to cop a tag and for a coach that has him the joy he brings u for tackling like crazy is just so joyful haha but he prob doesnt have the ceiling like jobe

flip the coin ... safer bet is jack though

Mat0369

kfewster

Jobe, much bigger ceiling then Jack in the box.

Jack will get you 110-120, but not 140-150 that Jobe will get you. Price around $540k (assuming he drops a little this week) is good value for Jobey.

If you have a good balance in your mids, go Jobey, if you have a few players that are up & down (aka Stevie J, Danger, Jelwood or Maybe Cotch) maybe go Jack.....up 2 you bud.

_wato

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 23, 2013, 10:29:04 PM
Both if possible

Haha yes! But it depends on your midfield I feel. You don't want too many of Watson, Dangerfield, JPK, and others in your team as they can have the stinker and if it all happens at once in the same round you're shot
I feel that Jack is as consistent as it gets, probably the next best to Ablett, Pendles and Griff at this stage. So really it's upto you. Watson might average an extra 5ppg but not as consistent, but still very consistent.

_wato

Quote from: kfewster on June 23, 2013, 10:30:39 PM
Jobe, much bigger ceiling then Jack in the box.

Jack will get you 110-120, but not 140-150 that Jobe will get you. Price around $540k (assuming he drops a little this week) is good value for Jobey.

If you have a good balance in your mids, go Jobey, if you have a few players that are up & down (aka Stevie J, Danger, Jelwood or Maybe Cotch) maybe go Jack.....up 2 you bud.

Didn't see this buddy, but exactly what I meant. Sorry mate.

Vinny

Haha thanks fellas ! Leaning towards Jack for consistency. Seems like the extra 20k will be worth it.

kfewster

LOL all good wato, great minds think alike.

Just wish someone would light a fire under Cotch, dragging my mids down atm.

fever

Vinny

Now I'm confused haha. The poll is leaning heavily towards Watson ! This is gonna be on my mind all week.