Hanley forward again

Started by Sydney14, June 23, 2013, 05:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydney14

Voss is once again playing Hanley up forward. Honestly getting tired of this shower

HotTiges

Yep was looking at him as an upgrade for Vlas.also is rockliff FWD too?

Sydney14

Quote from: HotTiges on June 23, 2013, 05:25:43 PM
Yep was looking at him as an upgrade for Vlas.also is rockliff FWD too?

Playing on Guthrie, so I guess so

Frozensage

so their best 2 players is in fwd?

kilbluff1985

Was going to bring him in this week but maybe not :-[

Frozensage

Holz

I'm not an afl coach but I have an idea I think might help the lions.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to play a top 3 half back flanker on the half back flank and maybee develop one of the numerous forwards playing in the reserves.

It might be a ridicolous call as clearly they are doing so well in the current set up. But hey why not try it.

Next week Jonathon brown and leunerberger onto the wing and lets see how sam docherty goes in the ruck, ohh wait just green vest him instead.

Sydney14

Quote from: Holzman on June 23, 2013, 05:56:56 PM

Perhaps it would be a good idea to play a top 3 half back flanker on the half back flank and maybee develop one of the numerous forwards playing in the reserves.

It might be a ridicolous call as clearly they are doing so well in the current set up. But hey why not try it.

Next week Jonathon brown and leunerberger onto the wing and lets see how sam docherty goes in the ruck, ohh wait just green vest him instead.

The Lions play Hawthorn next week so Berger will no doubt play a run with role on Sam Mitchell

Mat0369

Tom Rockliff is pretty good overhead, maybe he can play FB on Buddy

_wato

Gibbo loves to punch the ball so him v Docherty in the ruck, Gibbo to kill him, easy game plan

Sydney14

Just seen Hanley at half back, what is Voss thinking?  :o

EDIT: It's okay, he's back up forward again

sammy123

Sydney14

Patfull is up forward now, are the Lions tanking?

GoLions

Quote from: Sydney14 on June 23, 2013, 06:08:00 PM
Quote from: Holzman on June 23, 2013, 05:56:56 PM

The Lions play Hawthorn next week so Berger will no doubt play a run with role on Sam Mitchell
Hanley and Rockliff will get dropped for being unable to find the footy in Brisbane's forward line. Brown will go to full back on Buddy, and this will provide Elliot Yeo with the opportunity to kick a bag at FF.

poolboybob

Yeah, Hanley and Rockliff should be fresh from resting up forward, so they'll be dropped for the Hawthorn match and will serve as Brisbane's runners.