Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

How rough on Monroe if that does happen; his poor team get an star player then he gets shipped out to a (for the meanwhile) an even poorer team :P

Would be a good deal for the Celts though. Monroe is a jet!

Windigo

World Peace is now a knick for 2 years.

My Chumps

Brandon Jennings has apparently said he hates playing in Milwaukee and wants a trade. Franchise player on the move for the Bucks  :-\

Could challenge the 76ers for Wiggins at this rate!

valkorum

Drew Gooden has been amnestied

Jay

Miami have used the amnesty clause on Mike Miller. His contract was horrible! Gives them space to go after Oden now.

Windigo

5 years for 25 million. :o

valkorum

Kings in talks with Greg Oden (along with 2 other clubs).  If he can get fit and stay on court he would be a great addition to the Kings.  He wouldnt be getting paid a lot of money due to only play 80'ish games in his career since being drafted #1..... but his stats are really good when he does get on the court.

That would have a front court of Oden/Cousins, which means Cousins could go to PF which should help him get less fouls on the defensive end.

In short: Kings should go after Oden to get him.

RiOtChEsS

Heat r gonna go after him too Valk!
"It is possible the Heat released Miller to set up another deal. They still have their $3.2 million mid-level exception and are one of the teams interested in free agent center Greg Oden."

Cicjose

releasing miller was a bad idea despite the contract being overpriced chalmers would have been better to release

Master Q

Why would Heat get rid of Miller... Now is not the time to be taking risks  :P

My Chumps

Quote from: My Chumps on July 16, 2013, 07:18:22 PM
Brandon Jennings has apparently said he hates playing in Milwaukee and wants a trade. Franchise player on the move for the Bucks  :-\

Just expanding on this; could the Celtics trade Rondo ---> Jennings? Would suit their rebuild far better, and might be able to get another piece as well.

Master Q

Quote from: My Chumps on July 17, 2013, 06:55:28 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on July 16, 2013, 07:18:22 PM

Just expanding on this; could the Celtics trade Rondo ---> Jennings? Would suit their rebuild far better, and might be able to get another piece as well.
But...

Rondo > > > > > > >.... >>> Jennings

Jay

Jennings aint in the same league as Rondo. No thank you!

Rondo and Green shouldn't even be in trade talks imo. They are the future!

#RondoForAllNbaFirstTeam
#JeffGreenForAllStar

Jeff Green will be a top 10 scorer :D I predict 23ppg

Windigo

You were all for a Rondo->Detroit trade yesty...?  :P

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2013, 09:30:23 PM
You were all for a Rondo->Detroit trade yesty...?  :P
That was only if Ainge was definitely trading Rondo, he wont get a better offer than Detroit one :o