Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Ak47 has agreed to sign with Brooklyn allegedly.

Jay

Quote from: kingkingston on July 12, 2013, 04:55:46 AM
Kelly Olynyk has been great in the Summer League
He has! First on the rookie ladder at the moment, what a steal with pick 13. He is going like 20 and 7 :D

Cicjose

Jay

valkorum

Windigo

Windigo

Lakers (will) sign Nick Young!  :) For only 1.18 million dollars.

Liked him when he was at Washington, gunna be a good pickup for us I reckon.  :D

RiOtChEsS

AK47 is a great sign for The Nets, he is a rangey guy that could guard LBJ, Prokorov is going all out

Mat0369

kingkingston

Quote from: Windigo on July 12, 2013, 11:56:02 AM
Lakers (will) sign Nick Young!  :) For only 1.18 million dollars.

Liked him when he was at Washington, gunna be a good pickup for us I reckon.  :D
hope you enjoy his ill-advised shots and no defence.........................he might fit in with the Lakers then

Windigo

The guy can score & heavily when hot.... That's all we need for 1.18 million.  :o

j959

Quote from: Cicjose on July 12, 2013, 10:40:15 AM
Quote from: Windigo on July 12, 2013, 08:45:25 AM
Ak47 has agreed to sign with Brooklyn allegedly.

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/07/11/andrei-kirilenko-signs-deal-with-nets/index.html
dafuq?!?! how do they have enough cap space/cash/moolah for that?!?!

why don't the Suns get a rich Russian millionaire owner??  :(    ;)

My Chumps

Surely they'd be way over the cap by now?  ???

Windigo

I wonder if Jay has heard this one:

Recent reports from Bleacher Report have suggested that Ainge and the Celtics look to trade All-Star point guard Rajon Rondo and the Detroit Pistons would be a great fit.

Rondo would play alongside friend and fellow All-Star Josh Smith. Gerald Wallace, who was acquired in the trade with Brooklyn would also be included in the trade, with Boston getting Greg Monroe, Rodney Stuckey, and Charlie Villanueva.

Rondo
Knight
Wallace
Smith
Drummond

I don't mind that.

Jay

Gonna be honest here... Ainge should do that deal! If Detroit are willing to take on Wallace's 3 year 30 million dollar contract and give up Monroe then Rondo should be moved. Stuckey is also a nice piece.

If Wallace is not included in the deal from our end then no way! Not sure why Rondo is even on the trade table but Ainge obviously wants to blow it up completely.