Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Josh Smith has signed with Detroit.

#BringBynumToBoston

Jay

Really interesting move by Cleveland signing Jarret Jack for 4 years.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on July 07, 2013, 11:42:23 AM
Really interesting move by Cleveland signing Jarret Jack for 4 years.

same role he had at GS, ball handling at times so Kyrie can play 2 guard

My Chumps

Hmmm, seems kind of silly. Surprised Houston didn't go after him hard. Jack > Lin for sure!

Quote from: Jayman on July 07, 2013, 10:55:27 AM
Josh Smith has signed with Detroit.
Clearly doesn't want to win championships JSmoove  ::)

Seriously, what is he doing?

Master Q

I imagine Detroit have a lot of cap space/can free up some end of next season. I wouldn't be surprised if Anthony/Wade/LeBron might end up there. I consider them a big market team and a rather successful franchise Chumps...

Mat0369

They have a nice core they are developing. Monroe, Drummond and Knight. They added KCP and a bunch of expiring contracts. They will push for the 8 seed next season and should keep improving

My Chumps

Fair call lads, just a bit surprising. Would've thought Smith would go to a club more on track for immediate success considering he's probably in his prime right now. Thought Iggy, Monta or Mayo would've been a better fit too.

Anyway, Nuggets trying to trade Miller to free up space for Monta Ellis. Hawks also interested. Where does everyone think he'll end up?

Jay

I think Nuggets will get Monta for sure.

Great to see that Ainge is making some moves in FA. ::) He has done nothing this off-season! Apart from trading legends for scrubs of course. Yeah that was great >:(

#BringBynumToBoston

RiOtChEsS

Collison to backup Paul again, should feel comfortable once more as he did in N.O. when Paul did his knee he broke out...
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9455663/sources-darren-collison-reaches-deal-los-angeles-clippers

Mavericks looking at Bynum...
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/9454538/dallas-mavericks-careful-pursuit-andrew-bynum-sources-say

Bynum wont pull the wool over Mark Cuban's eyes, if Dallas dont sign him this dude is definitely damaged goods physically or mentally...

This is for Windi...

No point waiting for next year, some dude just spent 5 minutes on photoshop :P

Windigo

Hahahaha, that is gold Marcz!  ;D

The looks on Gasol & Harden.  :P

JJ Hickson has signed with Denver & Kaman could be back in LA with the Lakers..

Delfino is back in Milwaukee...

j959

Quote from: My Chumps on July 06, 2013, 07:14:39 PM
PG: Steph Curry
SG: Klay Thompson
SF: Andre Iguodala
PF: David Lee
C: Andrew Bogut

Holy shower.

And, Jose Calderon has signed a 4 year deal with Dallas for $29 million.
And, O.J. Mayo has signed a 3 year deal for $24 million with the Bucks.

Annnd, I'm hearing Lin + Asik sign and trade for JSmoove. Jesus Christ Houston!
with Howard now, they are "all in"!  ;)

Warriors - that's a serious top5 or 6 but they are doing to struggle with no depth if injuries hit.

what are my Suns doing?? sweet FA in terms of progress - still reeling from the stoopid Beasley pick-up ... there was a reason no-one else wanted him - sure take him on a punt, but FFS don't 'overpay' him when no-one else was looking to give him any moo-la.

at least they are 'properly' trying to blow things up now after the Nash/Hill 'era' ...  ;)

did I see right - Josh Smith to Detroit?? smacks of desperation to me ...  ;)

Bynum in Boston?? i suppose any potential is better than no potential ... that's a big fall 'from grace' but Danny mustn't have seen any other way out once Doc said "i'm not doing no re-build".   ;)

Windigo

Kaman is now a laker.

Now that dirty beard better go... :P

Cicjose

Windigo

Windigo

Stephen A. Smith: "The Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, Cleveland Cavaliers will pursue LeBron James in the summer of 2014!"

"LeBron will most likely opt out of his current contract after this season to test free agency once again."

World Peace will be cut from the Lakers roster also...