Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on July 02, 2013, 10:04:30 AM
Quote from: Windigo on July 02, 2013, 10:01:35 AM
Lakers "linked" to my Mike Dunleavy....So are Bulls..

Warriors would offer Bogut & Thompson/Barnes for Howard.

Bulls want Monta as well...

The Pelicans will likely dump Robin Lopez to clear cap space.

Greg Oden is wanted by a lot of teams allegedly.

Asik & Lin are on the block,  I think D12 will got to Houston personally.
I think so too.

Just wondering, anyone else think Warriors are giving up too much for Dwight there?

thompson no way, but barnes and bogut might be worth a risk. Bogut is great but if D12 is fully fit he is the best centre in the league.

Curry Thompson Lee Howard thats a WCF team.

Windigo

Don't think it'd be wise for Warriors to go after D12. Bogut is good enough & Curry is pure dominance.

But I can't see D12 going anywhere other than Houston.

Out of Hawks, Rockets, Lakers & Mavericks. Paring with Harden/Parsons would be the go.

And TBH, I wouldn't mind seeing him go at all! Kobe doesn't like him, despite publicly saying he wants him to stay.  :P

And on Chris Paul..He will become rich...But won't win any rings with that deal.  :-X

Jay

David Lee is on the chopping block too, for some reason many teams are rejecting him though e.g. Toronto denied a straight swap for Bargnani!

Dwight is not Orlando Dwight anymore, Bogut is a great physical defensive centre that shined in the playoffs and Barnes/Thompson are two of the brightest stars in the game - think Barnes will be a top tier SF.

Quote from: Holzman on July 02, 2013, 10:09:17 AM

Asik & Lin are on the block, I think D12 will got to Houston personally.
I think so too.

Just wondering, anyone else think Warriors are giving up too much for Dwight there?

thompson no way, but barnes and bogut might be worth a risk. Bogut is great but if D12 is fully fit he is the best centre in the league.

Well if we are using the term "IF FIT" then D12 certainly aint the best centre in the league...

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on July 02, 2013, 10:20:46 AM
David Lee is on the chopping block too, for some reason many teams are rejecting him though e.g. Toronto denied a straight swap for Bargnani!

Dwight is not Orlando Dwight anymore, Bogut is a great physical defensive centre that shined in the playoffs and Barnes/Thompson are two of the brightest stars in the game - think Barnes will be a top tier SF.

Quote from: Holzman on July 02, 2013, 10:09:17 AM

Asik & Lin are on the block, I think D12 will got to Houston personally.
I think so too.

Well if we are using the term "IF FIT" then D12 certainly aint the best centre in the league...

Howard fit is better than byum. Thing is Howard is likely to be fit this year, was showing signs of recovering last year. Howard has a bad mentality bit bynum is much worse.

Howard played 76 games last year, I played as many NBA games as Bynum.

Jay

Bynum is likely to be fit this season too. http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2013/06/andrew_bynum_done_rehab_set_to.html

I say he goes to Mavs/Portland/Cavs

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on July 02, 2013, 10:29:17 AM
Bynum is likely to be fit this season too. http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2013/06/andrew_bynum_done_rehab_set_to.html

I say he goes to Mavs/Portland/Cavs

hmm Cavs i wouldnt mind. Because IF he stays fit and kills it (probably wont) than there is a chance James joins him for an Irving James D12 combo.

I just dont see james goign anymore after what has happend in the last few weeks.

Windigo

Interesting also that Cavs never drafted Noel (Center) and chose a PF/SF in Bennett.

Only a wild theory!  :P

Maybe cavs are after him...

My Chumps

Williams just posted this. Perfect role player for Brooklyn.

Jay

Bit surprised at that MC, already got Jet coming of the bench for threes

My Chumps

Can never have too many threes :P

This sucks:
Splitter has been offered a $4.9 million deal by the Spurs. Shall another team make a bigger offer, the Spurs will have to match it. Well here ups the stakes.

The Portland Trailblazers are likely to mirror the image done with Asik last year and offer Splitter roughly $25 over 3 years (this is a framework to go by).

We really don't wanna pay Splitter 8.3 mill! Thinking we might go after Oden + Gortat harder if this is true.

Master Q

Nets are running out of cap room for Korver. They have 10 guys on their list atm.

Master Q

Matty Dellavedova has signed with the Cavs' summer league team. Possible contract at stake.

Windigo

Mayo could be playing for Clippers this year.

My Chumps

Quote from: Master Q on July 02, 2013, 05:35:30 PM
Matty Dellavedova has signed with the Cavs' summer league team. Possible contract at stake.
Get em Matty!

Quote from: Windigo on July 02, 2013, 06:11:31 PM
Mayo could be playing for Clippers this year.
That would make things interesting for the Clips. Additions of Doc and Mayo.

Jay

David West re-signs

Splitter is gonna get paid more than Wall, Irving, Jamaal Crawford

Bledsoe --> Suns in a bullshower trade