Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Chemistry and an expiration date r also against them, new coach new team have to win now... #NoPressure :P

Contract must be a stinker if they couldnt trade him out for that, i thought he would become a lot better than he is right now...

Jay

Seeing Rondo --> Mavs/Knicks rumours. Sounds like absolute bullshower. Mavs dont have any pieces that would work unless they want to flower their chances of getting D12 by taking on our shower contracts.

Knicks are rumoured to have offerred Shumpert, Felton, Novak + picks For Rondo

Not sure why Ainge is even listening to offers for Rondo. HE IS OUR FUTURE

RiOtChEsS

General Consensus is his personality isnt something they want to build around, dont know how much weight those reports hold...

This Wiggins kid has got some serious hops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNi4iOu9NCU&sns=em...

Jay

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 30, 2013, 05:09:24 PM
General Consensus is his personality isnt something they want to build around, dont know how much weight those reports hold...

This Wiggins kid has got some serious hops:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNi4iOu9NCU&sns=em...
We can build around a free agent, or even Jeff Green, Rondo still has to be in Boston though. Too good to let go. He has a nice contract too.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on June 30, 2013, 05:12:16 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 30, 2013, 05:09:24 PM

This Wiggins kid has got some serious hops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNi4iOu9NCU&sns=em...
We can build around a free agent, or even Jeff Green, Rondo still has to be in Boston though. Too good to let go. He has a nice contract too.

Not sure, id keep him, i think he is a great team player, his trade value is low atm too bcos of the ACL... #Keeper

My Chumps

Figured Paul would stay once Doc signed.

Still hope D12 goes to Houston.

valkorum

I think Dallas are in the running - they ahve been freeing up cap space and Cuban aint afraid to spend money.  Dirk and D12 headlining the front court certainly makes them worthy.

Mat0369

Quote from: Jayman on June 30, 2013, 04:55:50 PM
Seeing Rondo --> Mavs/Knicks rumours. Sounds like absolute bullshower. Mavs dont have any pieces that would work unless they want to flower their chances of getting D12 by taking on our shower contracts.

Knicks are rumoured to have offerred Shumpert, Felton, Novak + picks For Rondo

Not sure why Ainge is even listening to offers for Rondo. HE IS OUR FUTURE

Because they have to try and suck worse then Philly to get a chance at the top pick and since Philly traded away their future in Jrue, the Celtics have to do something similar.

Mat0369

This is a really interesting read

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/20130630_The_76ers__What_went_wrong.html

I am not sure if this will copy paste, but one of the reasons for the demise of Doug Collins

Collins, who declined comment for this article, made a push for more power, for control of all player personnel decisions - which at the time was then team president Rod Thorn's responsibility. According to sources with intimate knowledge of the situation, Collins wanted to sign center Kwame Brown to a guaranteed five-year, $30 million deal before the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season.

There is a whole thing on Bynum and his dodgy knees as well

Jay

Raptors get: Camby, Novak, picks
Knicks get: Bargnani

valkorum

Kings to get Iggy - thats my call of the off-season

Jay

The Portland Trail Blazers have acquired Thomas Robinson in a trade with the Houston Rockets.

The Blazers will send two future second round picks and the draft rights to Kostas Papanikolau and Marko Todorovic for Robinson.

The deal will be consummated on July 10, but agreed in principle now in order to give the Rockets sufficient cap space to offer Dwight Howard a max contract.

valkorum

T-Rob has only played 1 season and already at his 3rd team.  Far out

Master Q

Quote from: Jayman on July 01, 2013, 09:23:13 AM
Raptors get: Camby, Novak, picks
Knicks get: Bargnani
Is this official?