Main Menu

2013 NBA Off-Season

Started by gossiboy, June 22, 2013, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Hardaway Jnr finally picked by New York... fuelling speculation that JR Smith on the way out

valkorum

WOW - I  must admit I didnt see 2 of the big 3 leaving.  I could see 1 of them leaving

Cicjose

dreadful trade because of the massive salary of Gerald Wallace

Jay

Worst trade in Celtics history... Wallace and Humphries have two of the worst contracts in the NBA.

I can't use any word to describe the hate I have for Danny Ainge right now.

Trading away TWO CELTICS LEGENDS FOR shower

And by shower, I mean shower

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on June 28, 2013, 02:07:19 PM
Worst trade in Celtics history... Wallace and Humphries have two of the worst contracts in the NBA.

I can't use any word to describe the hate I have for Danny Ainge right now.

Trading away TWO CELTICS LEGENDS FOR shower

And by shower, I mean shower

Shocking deal, Ainge jumping ship too soon, surely there is a better deal available, those picks:

More significant than the players is the fact that the Celtics will get three first-round picks in 2014, 2016 and 2018.

According to ESPN.com, the 2016 and 2018 picks would be unprotected while the 2014 pick would be the worst of of the Hawks and Nets first-round picks.

Yuk, Jayman must be a shattered mess, those pieces cant be traded on with those ritzy contracts unless they get a 3rd team in on it

Jay

I am an absolute mess right now, I don't know what to think, say or do... We gave up two legends of our franchise for overpaid players + 3 picks in the 20s.

For the first time, you can say that I am speechless :o

My Chumps

And wow Jay, really sorry to hear that. You must be shattered  :-\

#pelicans13

Jay

Quote from: My Chumps on June 28, 2013, 03:02:05 PM
I am lying in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes... Yes you could say that I am shattered.

My Chumps

Quote from: Jayman on June 28, 2013, 03:03:11 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on June 28, 2013, 03:02:05 PM
I am lying in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes... Yes you could say that I am shattered.

Jay

BREAKING: Celtics and Knicks are reportedly talking about a possible Rajon Rondo deal.

Is Ainge trying to put me on suicide watch? :o

Cicjose

gossiboy

A lot depends on who the C's get as head coach. Doubt Rondo would want to be a part of a full rebuild

Master Q

*cough *Q is a diehard Celtics fan too

RiOtChEsS

omg NY have nothing to offer, Amare would be all they'd be dealing